• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What is Jim Cummings real contact address?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora3000

Awards
Hiya, KH fans! Sorry I wasn't able to talk in long time. But I thought maybe some of you guys could help me on something I have been trying the get for months. If there is any of you that are fans of Jim Cummings and got autographs from him before, can you be so kind is to tell me the right address to write to Jim. I tried both addresses found on the Cult of Cummings fan website but got nothing for months. So I would be very thankful if any of you Jim Cummings fans know his real address so I can reach him for sure. I want to tell him he was one of my favorite voice actors. I like the fact that his famous and long-lasting roles had occured at Walt Disney Studios. I want to be a voice actor myself because I can imitate many character voices, emotions, movements, and singing, even Jim's. I know some people know him mostly for voicing both Pooh and Tigger. But I want to tell him I like him best as Darkwing Duck. Let me know if any of you know Jim's real address so that I would get an autograph from him for sure. Thank you.

Sora3000

Awards
NO HE IS NOT! I checked on imdb.com and there is no death date. I also checked on wikipedia.org and no death date. Perhaps you were thinking about Tigger's original voice actor, Paul Winchell. He died in his sleep in 2005. This has to mean that Jim is still alive. If he were dead, they would let us know. So please search on the web to see if I am right. Thank you

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Just because you don't get a response doesn't mean you've got the wrong address ;D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back