• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is it about kingdom hearts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elixa_07

TwilightRiku146 said:
Are you sure there are even cheats for Kingdom HEarts? I never got any. I tried bu tthe game was too easy. I just need to get Ultima Weapon though.

Sorry. What I meant was hints and tips, secrets and yeah pretty much how to get the easiest way to get goos and stuff.

Anyways, I finished the game when I ws in first year. Im not sure which year in the calendar was that and now I'm about to become 4th yr. The reason it was just this year I got to know the asas and simple and clean is because my cd would hang everytime it played fmvs and I had to move the ps2 up and down to get the game continuing which ws reaaalllllyyyyy annoying. So I never got to watch the intro, do some side quests, and watch the ending wtih pleasure. In fact I never did get to watch the ending.. until my brother bought another cd 2 years later!

The first cd broke eventually so there ws no hope on playing kh again for me until that fateful day. I ws thankful when my bro bought another cd because I finally got to play the game without it hanging on me and see the intro and endings with pleasure. It was in those times that I ws really into KH.

I wouldve been here a year in length earlier if there wasnt any problem with the forums back then. So I just joined the art galleries critics here a year before. When the days went by, I became busy and I wasnt able to get here anymore and almost forgot about it. So, thinking that KH2 was almost released, I remembered about this site and since the forums could be entered already, I joined Dec 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back