• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is it about kingdom hearts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elixa_07

What is it about kingdom hearts that you really liked
and how did you get here in these forums anyway?

I'll rate my top 3, how I really got hooked with 3 as highest. 1 music, 2 battle,
3 storyline.For me, I had first finished the game without the asas ending so
I began searching for cheats. That's when I found out about asas
and KH2. I finished the game with asas and looked for a KH2 site.
That's how I ended up here and discovered how fun it is in a forum. ^_^

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
The good thing about KH would be the storyline and the music, and I just LOVE the FMV's in the SE games.

I actually found this website from Google, just typed in 'Kingdom Hearts 2'.

mix

the thing about kh that i really liked was the storyline.

and the way i found this forum was that one day i was thinking "i wonder if they'll make a kingdom hearts 2" so i typed "kingdom hearts 2" in google and i found this forum

cecil the great

I lovd the storyline and all the characters. How they fused the FF and disney characters was great. I just typed in KH2.net and BAm I was here.

My Dark Side

Final Fantasy characters mostly... meeting Aerith and Cloud was really nice, but storyline was great also... music has it's good parts and that's it... as for the forum I joined today so... you know...

whitemushroom2

i liked how FF characters and new characters (KH) were mixed. i also love the story line. for some reason, i keep humming the music from it and it drives my brother crazy.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
I liked the characters, the battling and the storyline. I got to these forums because i liked the game so much that my cousin(imallaboutKH) showed me the forums and i joined. And ive loved it ever since!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
The intro and the ending saved an otherwise, IMO, sub-par RPG. Yes, the graphics were nice and just running around leveling up was fun for a while, but...

I still love KH though.

juniper_berry

Awards
Website
img.photobucket.com
jmaine06 said:
The good thing about KH would be the storyline and the music, and I just LOVE the FMV's in the SE games.

I actually found this website from Google, just typed in 'Kingdom Hearts 2'.
squishy.gif

same here.

flary26

I happen to be good at speaking English for my friends's averages, so one guy asked me to check if any news of a second game were out. I started seraching, and yeah, now he's forgotten about it and I'm totally addicted.

Sora Kun

Yeah i just searched for "Kingdom Hearts 2" in google as well and joined this forum right after that.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I got it originally cuz I was bored but I think it was the general storyline and all the questions it brings up that made me like it. It is a kid game that has a deeper meaning kinda like the book Gulliver's Travels.

Y

yourmajestymickey

liked the music and story. I liked the game sooo much I went to google and looked for kh2 stuff and poped up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back