• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is BBS Volume 2's real title going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobjam

Awards
I've thought about this quite a lot recently and much like when 'Kingdom Hearts 3D' was announced last year, I wonder what Nomura is going to call this next game. Maybe something with 'darkness' in the title seeing as its main setting may well be the realm of darkness or maybe something to do with the 'ascension from darkness' and Aqua's rise out of darkness with who ever else she finds and is rescued during the game.
What do you guys think?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
BBSv2. If they were going to name it anything else, they probably would've put "Kingdom Hearts" instead at the end of the Secret Episode.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
slowpoke_pokemon.gif

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think it's going to stay as it is. BbS is already the sub title and it's a direct sequel so it would be akward to call it any thing else.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep: Journey Through Darkness?
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep: Dream in Darkness?
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep: Reconnect?
Kigndom Hearts: Birth by Sleep: Distance and Salvation?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Birth By Sleep vol. II, obviously. Why else would they stick that very specific name into a secret ending without it being a title? It isn't like "Reconnect: Birth By Sleep" or "Another Side, Another Story; Deep Dive".

JTD95

KH Birth by Sleep was named that because of certain events that happened throughout the game. In order for BBSV2 too be called KH Birth by Sleep II, then those events would have to happen again. If it end up with being called KH Birth by Sleep II, and the only reason it's called is because it is a sequel to the original BBS, then that's kinda dumb in my opinion.

For what a possible name would, maybe KH: Fragmentary Passage. But I highly doubt that too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH Birth by Sleep was named that because of certain events that happened throughout the game. In order for BBSV2 too be called KH Birth by Sleep II, then those events would have to happen again. If it end up with being called KH Birth by Sleep II, and the only reason it's called is because it is a sequel to the original BBS, then that's kinda dumb in my opinion.
Why is it dumb? It seems to have a lot to do with Aqua in the RoD and what she did between BBS and KH1. Since that time frame is...well...there, it makes sense to be a sequal to BBS.
Not to forget how it seems to be showing behind the scenes information to fill in some blanks. I think "BBSv2" or "Birth By Sleep II" are both reasonable titles

For what a possible name would, maybe KH: Fragmentary Passage. But I highly doubt that too.
I highly doubt it as well.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I disagree. I think 'birth by sleep' is more of a theme than an actual event, and I don't see why another game can't continue the theme.

Besides, I can't be the only one who thought the story of BBS felt like it had a strangely unfinished conclusion. I wrote it off as due to it's prequel status, but you never know, this v2 could tie it up a little cleaner.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Besides, I can't be the only one who thought the story of BBS felt like it had a strangely unfinished conclusion. I wrote it off as due to it's prequel status, but you never know, this v2 could tie it up a little cleaner.

I felt that, since the final episode left things open, the "true" ending was going to be the same ending for everyone else at the end of KH III..... then we get that BBSV2 trailer -_-

KingdomHearts4PS

I've thought about this quite a lot recently and much like when 'Kingdom Hearts 3D' was announced last year, I wonder what Nomura is going to call this next game. Maybe something with 'darkness' in the title seeing as its main setting may well be the realm of darkness or maybe something to do with the 'ascension from darkness' and Aqua's rise out of darkness with who ever else she finds and is rescued during the game.
What do you guys think?

I believe I've answered your question in my new discussion topic, my good man.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Either:

1. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep II
2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Volume II
3. Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect

Would be my guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back