• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Aqua fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

Im not actually positive this contains spoilers.... but anyways..... So anybody know what Aqua is fighting in BBSFM? (that is a very long abbreviation...) I know it is probably too soon for official answers since the game came out yesterday, so any good theories? (but if you can find official answer please post) In case you dont know what Im talking about, in the trailers, there is a thing with red eyes and looks like darkness that aqua is fighting in an area that is dark, and kinda purple

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
It doesn't have a name or title. It was probably just a Pureblood Heartless of massive strength. Honestly, Secret Episode was just a demo for BbSV2, because that's what it looked like. Not really a story, but puzzles and a boss.

Revolution

It doesn't have a name or title. It was probably just a Pureblood Heartless of massive strength. Honestly, Secret Episode was just a demo for BbSV2, because that's what it looked like. Not really a story, but puzzles and a boss.

It really set the tone for what being in the RoD is like.

And I think the heartless was a bit more then what we just saw.

NotaHero21

The heartless was bad ass, and if this really is a demo or trail test, then perhaps BBSv2 will make my wishes come true and come out on the psp. The idea of it coming out on the psp2 sounds kinda stupid honestly...

Revolution

The heartless was bad ass, and if this really is a demo or trail test, then perhaps BBSv2 will make my wishes come true and come out on the psp. The idea of it coming out on the psp2 sounds kinda stupid honestly...

We're assuming, since you'll most likely play as Aqua, that it was a test on playing in the RoD.

Crystal

Silver Member
Heartless + Unversed lol
Anyway, we still don't know what is that creature. Maybe it was just a rare Heartless which only appear in RoD.

Stars

リク
^ So, Heartless with negative emotions? xD
It was still termed as Red Eye boss, and don't know what is it. Probably a special type of Heartless that will change its form? xD

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
finally bringing back the justice of the heartless. I remember a time were ppl were saying the nobodies were creepier. Yeah in a dark world with nothing but glowing eyes...a nobody shows little to no fear from me in my opinion

they are freaks of nature, and upon every ounce of evolution they become wilder, like Dark Thorn

Dark_Thorn.PNG

EternalDreamer

I still vote for that Heartless (YES, it has yellow eyes, they only glow red when he's in the darkness.) to be a completely unchained Dark Thorn.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, his eyes were red when he is surrounded by darkness.
What is Dark Thorn ? xD

EternalDreamer

Boss fought at Beast's Castle. Compare them, you'll honestly see a LOT of similarities, mainly the red "manes" and the purple skin.
Edit: Oh, and it has chains (broken ones) around its feet. Dark Thorn is still covered in them, despite being a 'released' version of the Shadow Stalker.

And honestly, if the Shadow Stalker turns into something COMPLETELY different just by removing the chains, imagine what a chain-less Dark Thorn would be. I'm probably completely wrong though.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
Boss fought at Beast's Castle. Compare them, you'll honestly see a LOT of similarities, mainly the red "manes" and the purple skin.

Oh~Thanks for explaining it :D
I have to rewatch the Beast's Castle scene since i have forget how it looks like.

Stars

リク
finally bringing back the justice of the heartless. I remember a time were ppl were saying the nobodies were creepier. Yeah in a dark world with nothing but glowing eyes...a nobody shows little to no fear from me in my opinion

they are freaks of nature, and upon every ounce of evolution they become wilder, like Dark Thorn

Dark_Thorn.PNG

So this is the image of the red eye?

Last edited:

EternalDreamer

No, lol, that's the dark thorn.

Has everyone honestly forgotten what one of the best boss fights in Kh2 was? o.o
I personally loved the reaction command combo's.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I still vote for that Heartless (YES, it has yellow eyes, they only glow red when he's in the darkness.) to be a completely unchained Dark Thorn.

Do you forget that Dark Thorn has the shape of a heart missing from his chest like Darkside does?
Plus Red Eyes still has chains around his front legs, but at the end of them is a grappling hook like object.

EternalDreamer

Do you forget that Dark Thorn has the shape of a heart missing from his chest like Darkside does?
Plus Red Eyes still has chains around his front legs, but at the end of them is a grappling hook like object.

Darkside is probably the only pureblood heartless with the heart-shaped gap. Maybe Invisibles to, not sure about those...

And the chains on Glowy-Red-Eyed look more like open cuff-like chains, similar to the ones that or closed on the Dark Thorn.
Guess we'll see in BBSv2? Or never....could be just a generic powerful pureblood heartless that just so happens to show some similarities to another pureblood heartless. I could've equally said it's an overpowered Darkball, since Darkball -> Shadow Stalker (that's a dead giveaway, honestly) -> Dark Thorn ->? Glowy Red Eyes. -sigh- The mysteries of heartless evolution.

Huh, wait a sec, that could actually work..... i'm nearly positive that for example Shadows -> NeoShadows -> Invisibles -> Darkside, cuz let's not forget Sora's Heartless was originally a Shadow, and as seen in (Re:)coded, it became a Darkside after 'evolving'. Who's not to say it isn't an evolved Dark Thorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back