• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is a ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok I've been reading these posts lately just to find out more, instead i'm really confused now, I need to know what is a..

A person's Shell, A person's Shadow, and is the BHK Roxas?

saixlonghorn21

roxas is bhk and a shell is when the body cast of a shell or somtin just like when sora turned into a heartless roxas was born i think

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
A person's shadow is when light hits a solid object and- just kidding.
Everyone answered you so I'm not gonna repeat them

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no such thing as a 'shadow' Namine was just being metaphorical in COM, okay people?

Yes, BHK's name is Roxas, and a shell is the body and soul left behind when someone's heart gets taken by the heartless

If the person's heart was strong enough, some of it's power seems to resonate within the Body, dn the Soul keeps the body alive, allowing it to sustain life without a heart

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
how does sora get his shadow //how do they have one

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no such thing as a 'shadow' and ther never was, stop asking <_<

Aros123

i'm still confused with the shell, if a person becomes a heartless then their body is cast off as a nobody. If a heartless is killed and then the person returns to normal, what happens to the nobody.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
When a Heartless is destroyed, the person doesn't automaticlaly come back, thier Heart goes back to kingdom HEarts where it is re-born or something cheesy like that

Magnaboy1234

TheMuffinMan said:
When a Heartless is destroyed, the person doesn't automaticlaly come back, thier Heart goes back to kingdom HEarts where it is re-born or something cheesy like that
nice way of puttin it
*somethin cheesy like that lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The spoiler forum teaches you many things that you do not wish to know

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

~Cloud~

then u know evrything wats the point in buying the game

can u stop wit the highlight its very tempting nim veri curious n.......yea...=P

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't know everything, I only know a few things

I get some parts of the game spoiled accidentally because I'm taking the initiative to help cut down on spam and spoilers in the wrong section, so i occasionally find out some things

Compared to a lot of people, i hardly know anything about KH2. i just like to know that Sora is way cooler than the BHK, and watch him beat his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back