• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is a BwPoH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KOOLESTMEMBER

I just singned up but iv'e been reading forums for a minute, but i still dont know whut a BwPoH is...
(sorry if this is in the wrong place)

P.S now i feel like a noob :|

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The correct 'term' is BwHoPL, meaning:

Being with Heart of Pure Light.

That is a general term to the beings we know to be PoHs, meaning -
Princess of Heart.

I think you see now why we'd use initials, as long as they be themselves.

Why differentiate, if the PoHs are BwHoPL?
Because we don't know them to be the same people. In the BBS trailers, they go after the BwHoPL to summon Kingdom Hearts, yet they don't call them Princesses, as they do in KH1 and onwards.
Many speculations arose due to this, amongst them the possibility of a BwHoPL being male (hi, Ven). This would no doubt require a 'change in staff' so we'd get the PoHs we were introduced to in KH1, but until further information is disclosed about the identities of the BwHoPL, showing them to be all 7 PoHs we know today, the more general term is used when dealing with BBS.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yeah Rain pretty much summed it all up.

There's a thread 'bout this somewhere, you can go look for it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They're the sticky threads in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section. Do give them a look-over, they're excellent reads, especially for new members.
Welcome, and I do hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything else, drop me a note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back