• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What in the jones? NEW FIVE PART MONKEY ISLAND GAME AND REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL ASDF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Re: What in the jones? NEW FIVE PART MONKEY ISLAND GAME AND REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL AS

omg yes -beard

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Re: What in the jones? NEW FIVE PART MONKEY ISLAND GAME AND REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL AS

I was tossing around the idea of Telltale Games making a new Monkey Island the other day.

awesome

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

i never thought i would see the day. monkey island is back.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards

Hopefully it'll still have LucasArts in-jokes; those were always funny. It's possible, considering it's backed by LucasArts.

The only crucial member that doesn't seem to be involved is Tim Schafer. It says in the FAQ that although Ron Gilbert doesn't play a major part in developing the game, he is somewhat involved.

Forgot the link to 'The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition', which is on PC and Xbawks Live Arcade... it's the same game with updated graphics and voice acting. Interestingly, it's made by LucasArts (bored with Star Wars shit?) and not Telltale Games. Guybrush's hair looks a bit odd in it.
LucasArts.com | The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Oh God. This is better than anything from E3. Although, the graphics are ehhh, I can't really complain.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

Hopefully it'll still have LucasArts in-jokes; those were always funny. It's possible, considering it's backed by LucasArts.

The only crucial member that doesn't seem to be involved is Tim Schafer. It says in the FAQ that although Ron Gilbert doesn't play a major part in developing the game, he is somewhat involved.

awesome

I wonder if this is a new trend, old adventure series being revived. Sierra brought back Space Quest, the new Sam & Max games, new Monkey Island...this means they should re-release Grim Fandango for me. I'd take a remake as long as it came with the original version.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

monkey island games on PSN would be awesome

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah. E3 was the shit this year.
I was put off by the graphics for a second, but then I realized.
When the fuck have Monkey Island games focused on Graphics?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards

Yeah. E3 was the shit this year.
I was put off by the graphics for a second, but then I realized.
When the fuck have Monkey Island games focused on Graphics?

chea. well they still have the cool clouds and that's all that matters.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

dialogue, dialogue, dialogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back