• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKeira16

What if Sora and BHK were born from Axel's heart.Sora Bein the Light side of Axel,BHK bein the Twilight side of Axel,and then Axel bein the dark side.Its not likely but im just tryin to bring somethin new up.

T

The_Superior2345

how could they be born of the heart? not trying to flame you just wondering if you had a theory on that.

sora_123

don't think...i remember it is mentioned that Axel knows the BHK (i think) but i don't think they're all connected.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think that's possible, but they all have something in common with each other. But Axel isn't a key bearer. Maybe Riku is the darkside of them. Wait that can't happen. Hmmmm you're making me think alot here.

DarkKeira16

The_Superior2345 said:
how could they be born of the heart? not trying to flame you just wondering if you had a theory on that.
Well Sora,BHK,and Axel have to be connected somehow(and i highly doubt its just their personalities)so i think that they would have to be connected by the heart or the soul(i say soul because of the whole thing about people sayin BHK being non existent which i cant believe until i have raw proof)or somethin like that.

ultamaSora

how can sora? Sora has a mother. wouldnt he be an orphan if he was born of someones hearts?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Only thing wrong sora has a mom plus why is sora and bhk both main characters but axel not main as them this story is about sora not axel but there connected somehow . Don't trust the translation isn't it suspicious they changed the non-existant thing www.sorasdomain.net

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No

Axel is a shell. Shell are Twilight. Shells don't have hearts. Axel is not Dark side.
Sora is not light side of Axel.
BHK is not Twilight side of Axel.

TTBK2

Awards
Hey man watch it. You don't know if they are all twilight. Or at least use twilight. Like I said before, some prefer darkness over light and vice versa and only use the power they like(along with their element).

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
theoery = too much flaws, people can flame you and KHU translated a scan which hasn't been seen yet due to the fact that KHu is down and it said at BHk's awakening "The truth is.........you shouldn't exist/not existing" Naminé says this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back