• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What If...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Honestly when it comes to the Kingdom Hearts series the only crossover I would love to see is with the Persona series especially Persona 5.

I think the idea of Sora meeting the Phantom Thieves would be amazing since Sora seems to see everything as either good or bad and I would love to see how Sora would react to the Phantom Thieves especially when he sees a calling card saying “ Take your Heart” as I imagine when he first hears about it he would assume the Phantom Thieves are the villians. Also I would really like to know what Sora would think of the Phantom Thieves doing things that are considered bad by society in order to save people and stop the villains.

I think it would be a great crossover as it would be awesome for Sora character development making him see that sometimes things are not as simple as good and bad. Honestly I just want to see a crossover between my two favourite series too bad It will never happen.
Well, I know Erika Harlacher (The VA for Ann Takamaki) would be on board for that as she is a big KH fan herself. She is actually in KH 3, though as one of the background citizens voices in some of the worlds.

Back