• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
what if on the rumored 2nd disc you got to choose which partners you started the with. like you get to choose the team of riku and BHK or the team of Donald and Goofy. what if they did Kh3 like this. that would be awesome

winged_angel

well yeqah and no no because u would beat the game easy cuz bhk and riku r powerful

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
True, and also it's pretty amazing how that happens don't you think? Like I mean in COM you can play as Riku and the game goys by soo quick since i mean Riku's ten times stronger than Sora and the people that he fights are weak and then people like Ansem and Lexaeus are pretty darn strong.

Night Shadow

that would be cool though but bhk and riku and micky arnt introduced untill later in the game and you can only fuse with donald and goofy

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Night Shadow said:
that would be cool though but bhk and riku and micky arnt introduced untill later in the game and you can only fuse with donald and goofy

Umm, go and recheck your facts there buddy.

You meet micky as soon as you get to twilight town, same as BHK, you meet RIku in Hollow bastion or the underworld in The Coliseum (sp?).

And Nomura already confirmed that there will be various people you can fuse with, each with thier own special attributes and look to them.

Lil_RiKu

i think it will be like com not two disk one for each.once you beat the game you get to play as bhk

night shadow you get to fuse with more then donald and goofy nomura said it himself

E

Ecstacy

nomura made this game to have and awesome and meaningful storyline with a challenging sense of gamplay. doing something like this would be like another street fighter game lol( no offense i love SF) but i do want it to be like chain of memories where as you finish one game and go to the other( first sora then bhk) that makes it more anticipating lol.

Brian

Night Shadow

Themuffinman said:
Umm, go and recheck your facts there buddy.

You meet micky as soon as you get to twilight town, same as BHK, you meet RIku in Hollow bastion or the underworld in The Coliseum (sp?).

And Nomura already confirmed that there will be various people you can fuse with, each with thier own special attributes and look to them.

true, true, but when exactly do they get to twilight town? when do you get to hollow bastion or olympus? and im srry but i never heard of the ability to fuse w/other people. could you give me a link?

E

Ecstacy

obbsessed fan said:
i'd only stick with the sora disk:D

forshame. i can't believe you would just chuck the bhk story out the window. blonde haired kids need love too. sora already has millions of fans can't bhk get some spot light * once again cries inside*. glad i got that out lol

Brian

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Night Shadow said:
true, true, but when exactly do they get to twilight town? When do you get to hollow bastion or Olympus? And I'm sorry but I never heard of the ability to fuse w/other people. Could you give me a link?

It was confirmed that in the beginning of the game you go from Castle oblivion, straight to Twilight town.

As for the multiple fuse forms:

http://www.sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/dengeki

Look at the third question...

This interview reflects on the assets shown at E3 and talks about various features of the game, probably one of Nomura's more revealing interviews...

Dengeki: In the movie [trailer] shown at the E3, Sora was seen wearing a blue costume but, does that mean that there are other Valor Form's than the red?

Nomura: There are quite a few. That is why Sora's action has largely expanded and there are many types of action's that were introduced. I can't explain just yet but there some forms that have amusing tricks. Also, the attack pattern will vary depending on the form and it will allow players to choose a form they will like and fight using that, I hope.

Dengeki: When in Valor Form we were able to wield two keyblades but will we be able to change the keyblades we wield in that form?

Nomura: We’re planning to give you the freedom of choice of which keyblade you will use. Also, I didn’t want anything to be wasted so each of the “change form” may be considered as an attack in its own right. There will be integral attacks, with the importance that implies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What if monkeys could rule the world? If only they could...

Your idea sounds interesting, but I highly, HIGHLY, doubt that Square would ever do something so...not Square!

Have you ever played a two disk game..? Final Fantasy? Star Ocean? ECT. Do you know why those games are two disk? Because the games are long, and they can't fit it into one disk. The same has been said for KH2: If it is too long to fit in one disk, they tranfser the rest into the second.

What if..

E

Ecstacy

well if the game is really taking this long i can pretty much guess it is gonna be on 2 disk which i have no problem with. oh yeah sometimes 2 disk games arent just because they are too long. an SNK game for ps1 ( cant remeber the name"school of something" one of you guys has to know lol) anyhoo the reason it was on 2 disk was to give you a choice on what fightig style or way you wanted to play the game. just a lil fact i wanted to throw in lol.

Brian

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
DarkSora23 said:
i've played a four disced game

lol, I once played a 4 disk game called "Mr. Bones" for the Sega Saturn...

It was a tough game, but then again, I was like 7 when I played it...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^^' The point is, Tetsuya Nomura hasn't said anything abou the 2nd disk. But he has confirmed the game is really long, and because of that they might have to make it two disks.

What if doesn't matter..>>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back