• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Not really a theory but....You all know where Aqua is in KH2 right?

That beach area (I dunno if it's got a name) with someone in a cloak (dunno their name either) are talking?

I thought that what IF that was the dark version of Destiny Islands? That would kinda explain how the letter traveled to that world from Destiny Islands....

It's just a small...Thing I wanted to think about....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's called the Dark Margin. According to the Secret Report XIII,

it is the tip of a world, not strictly a part of the Realm of Darkness, but serves as the boundary line between the darkness and the inbetween.

And the guy in the cloak is AtW.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's not in KH2. It's a year after KH2, and I'm pretty sure the place was called the Dark Meridian, but the actual name is unimportant.

But so far there's been no indication that there needs to be or even is a Yin-Yang thing going on between worlds of Light and worlds of Dark. I think the place was designed with looking like a desolate Destiny Islands, but I doubt it's some kind of 'dark twin'.

αsiя

space coke
∞;4879589 said:
It's not in KH2. It's a year after KH2, and I'm pretty sure the place was called the Dark Meridian, but the actual name is unimportant.

But so far there's been no indication that there needs to be or even is a Yin-Yang thing going on between worlds of Light and worlds of Dark. I think the place was designed with looking like a desolate Destiny Islands, but I doubt it's some kind of 'dark twin'.

its not a year after kh2
nomura cleared that up already

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, pretty sire it's the Dark Meridian, and the man in the cloak is AtW. as for it being a dark verion of Destiny Island, seeing is it is the margian of the realms of light, darkness, and inbetween it doesn't seem likely.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, he said time flows differently, but he did clarify what Ansem said. "It's been one year since I met him", with the start of that one year being during Chain of Memories.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Not really a theory but....You all know where Aqua is in KH2 right?

That beach area (I dunno if it's got a name) with someone in a cloak (dunno their name either) are talking?

I thought that what IF that was the dark version of Destiny Islands? That would kinda explain how the letter traveled to that world from Destiny Islands....

It's just a small...Thing I wanted to think about....

I used to think this too.

Anyways, that place is called the Dark Meridian, and, so far, there hasn't been any indication that it is the dark version of Destiny Islands. Kind of makes you think so though; they're very similar.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
There is most likely a connection between the two places especially when thinking about the bottle Kairi sent out. If the two places weren't connected the bottle would've had to break through the world's wall. Not saying it couldn't have done that, but Sora had to go through those stupid gummi ship trials to do the same thing.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It's called the Dark Margin. According to the Secret Report XIII,
And the guy in the cloak is AtW.

Yeah, pretty sire it's the Dark Meridian, and the man in the cloak is AtW. as for it being a dark verion of Destiny Island, seeing is it is the margian of the realms of light, darkness, and inbetween it doesn't seem likely.

I used to think this too.
Anyways, that place is called the Dark Meridian, and, so far, there hasn't been any indication that it is the dark version of Destiny Islands. Kind of makes you think so though; they're very similar.

Actually, it name isn't either of those according to Nomura. Apparently the name of it is the Dark Coastline, and it serves as a boundry between the Inbetween Realm and the Realm of Darkness. It also doesn't seem like it would be an Inverse Destiny Islands, since it doesn't seem like Realm of Light Worlds' have counterparts in the Realm of Drakness because if the Heartless are able to reach the Heart's of those Worlds and have them be succumb to the Darkness then the Hearts of those World's must hve a balance between both light and Darkness. Therefore all world's are balanced, not aligning specifically with either Light or Darkness so that it may uphold the balance between the Realms.

Also, the bottle could have easily traveled within the Sea of Outer Space and reached the Dark Caostline, just like Kairi left Radiant Garden and reached Destiny Islands.

Another Report said:
What can be called the “Dark Coastline” seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of Darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the Dark and the Inbetween. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the Inbetween side and were looking at the sea of the realm of Darkness. The door visible in the Dark sea is a scene that symbolizes “Deep within the Darkness, there is Light”, as Sora said in the previous KH.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Ummmm Kairi left Radiant Garden to go to Destiny Islands...and also, that was probably a translation of what Nomura really said. Usually with names like that they are altered between versions of the game. It could still be Dark Coastline or changed to Dark Meridian, but my point is that it doesn't really matter as they are obviously referring to the same thing.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Ummmm Kairi left Radiant Garden to go to Destiny Islands...and also, that was probably a translation of what Nomura really said. Usually with names like that they are altered between versions of the game. It could still be Dark Coastline or changed to Dark Meridian, but my point is that it doesn't really matter as they are obviously referring to the same thing.

Oh sorry I meant to type Destiny Islands, since it wouldn't make much sense for her to leave Radiant Garden and come right back since it's the same as Hollow Bastion. Also, I was just trying to help them agree on what the name. I think that the name Dark Meridian was thought of before Another Report, I may be wrong though. I personally call it the Dark Meridian but, Nomura calls it the Dark Coastline.

naruto5

There is most likely a connection between the two places especially when thinking about the bottle Kairi sent out. If the two places weren't connected the bottle would've had to break through the world's wall. Not saying it couldn't have done that, but Sora had to go through those stupid gummi ship trials to do the same thing.

maybe there are dark versions of worlds that we'll be able to acess in later games like there r dark versions of people in kh (heartless)

Z

Zulkir

Oh! So Aqua meeting Ansem was right about after KH2, not a year?

Dang, if Sora and Riku stayed there just a tad longer lol.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's been a little more than a year from the start of CoM to the end of Kh2.
Days covered 358 Days of a Year.
CoM started on Day 16 I think.

So from CoM to Kh2's Start is 342 Days*.

Sora awakes on 349 Days*.

Ansem said about a year.

This gives about 16 Days* from the moment Sora wakes to the moment DiZ 'dies'.

* - NOT the Days from the Game

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
uuuh didnt nomura stated that it was after chain of memories in the new interview? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back