• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku's nobody

I write when I need to let loose because I find it as a way to vent my self even if I had a great day. I wrote this one when I realized that my crush never really would see me as an option

----------

A dark haired dream came out from my mind and into the real world
she had grace in the purest essence
I just stared into her eyes, like a dark sunset that laid there

When I went to bade her goodbye at the days end, the twilight sky just made her even lovelier
Then the day would start over again were I would come in talk to my friends and lose my self in here velvet skin
Her voice like a call to safety made me feel secure that there was posibility
But I just could'nt get myself to belive that whet could end up together

The year passed and still was I under her spell
Never more was I intruiged to seek the truth of our future
I quickly became distant from my friends just to find if we were compatible

I went to every party she would go
I accepted the invitations from her friends that never before would I think of fulfilling
The outings of my friends that I Looked forward every week were things I was now avoiding

The days passed and I still thought to my self "I must persevere and eliminate all fears"
Her goodbye hugs made me feel like I had achieved nirvana
Hello kisses were know my reason to wake up

then the day arrived when I arrived to school and there was she with another guy
I saw her wrapped around his arms with a smile on her face that said "here I belong"
I could'nt belive it all my persevearence and positive thinking had blown up in my face

But suddenly I saw back like a person who was about to die
She wanted an edward cullen, I did'nt glow in sunlight
She wanted a gem of them all, I was a dime a dozen

So I went to my friends in search of the confort I did'nt deserve
But they just saíd in the funniest of matters "Shit Happens"
Their support let me know that your true friends are their even if you push them away
Our paintball outings and online poker games became a regular for me again

And after all the time I wasted on a love that the slower I analized it the more I understood that it was imposible.
I still wondered "What if" and im afraid that the question will haunt me till I learn to forget

----------

Lets just say that Im still wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back