• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What If??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Well what would you do

• Stab her

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Just look at her for the longest time till sme one smacks her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send her to jail (its against the law)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let her stay

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
No balls touch and yes clothes on and we have done it once so we would have a story to tell at school on monday

<___< jeez, you guys totally need a hobby that doesn't consist of human piles.

K

kingdomfighter5

Yes i am in highscool and a junior and your good and there nothing wrong with me being in highschool

because it is against the code of boys

I have never heard of the code of boys other than the rules of dating. I have never heard that a girl cant joke around with guys. ther is noting wrong with you being in highschool. Im a junior too. I was just trying to understand. It sounds that your friends are gay. I know my friends would be glad to have a girl or more to goof around with.

K

kingdomfighter5

we dont have girls goofing around with us like what it seems that she did with you. We all act goofy but not in the same way.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
The only "boy pile" that's ok, is the "boy pile" formed in football when a tackle is made and everyone piles up for no apparent reason. If you do it, just to have "fun," then there's a problem.

AnimeK91

Because it is an awsome even and funny i think and no rape wtf!! i guess m and my freinds are a little crazy and the peple who do it in football do it because its fun

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I wouldn't know, I'm not a homosexual.

Can I have the girl without the pile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back