• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Young Xehanort was the only one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rael_Oblivion

Your missing the point though, it's not about look, it's about that little part of a creepy old man that's in all of their heart's controlling them.
Wouldn't you think people being host to the same man would notice their fellow hosts when they come across them? xD
Braig at the very least should've known of him since there's no way Xemnas didn't know of his own, very much sentient, heartless.
It hasn't been confirmed that the splinters of hearts would all recognize each other, though. If so, why didn't Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas ever work together, then?

Gram

Banned
Awards
But they all aren't going to look like him right? Since at the end of DDD we saw Isa and Braig among them, guessing just having their hearts controlled or submitted to MX.

Nah they all wouldn't look like him but they all should have a common theme such as the golden eyes for example.

It hasn't been confirmed that the splinters of hearts would all recognize each other, though. If so, why didn't Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas ever work together, then?

Why would it need confirming? Xehanort controls all his vessels via that splinter, he's the one piloting all of them. Nomura said they all share a consciousness with him so for them not to recognize each other really doesn't fit.

That's something you'll have to ask Nomura but if you want a serious answer, cause Nomura has been making it up as he goes. What was stand alone badguys are now two clogs in an every growing wheel, it wasnt until DDD that we learned that Ansem and Xemnas had each taken half of MX's plan and put it into motion.
(and in that sense they kinda were working together, Ansem to find 7 lights, Xemnas to find 13 vessels)

Rael_Oblivion

Young Xehanort can't wield a Keyblade either. That's Xehanort before ever leaving Destiny Islands and training with Eraqus.

The Keyblade he "wields" in DDD is actually Master Xehanort's, and it was actually Master Xehanort in control of the body at that time.
I said he needed someone who could fight and defend him, not necessarily wield a Keyblade. ;)

digimikej

Awards

was it ever confirmed that they DIDN'T work together? i mean, homeboy ansems end of the world had a path that very conveniently led to CO, which was in organization control. even with that aside, its very possible that they were working together. perhaps something along the lines of whenever he turned a strong willed person into a heartless, he would give xemnas a heads up for a possible organization candidate? that would be pretty cool.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
But they all aren't going to look like him right? Since at the end of DDD we saw Isa and Braig among them, guessing just having their hearts controlled or submitted to MX.

Xigbar and Saix DO look like him, though. When they were Braig and Isa they didn't have the pointy ears or the golden eyes.

Sdog

Awards
Xigbar and Saix DO look like him, though. When they were Braig and Isa they didn't have the pointy ears or the golden eyes.

Noticed that, but thankfully not to the extreme were they were not recognizable. Since there's probably going to be some time pass by the time KH3 kicks off, I'm expecting them to maybe look a bit more like him. Hope I'm wrong though, cause I enjoy their character design as it is.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Noticed that, but thankfully not to the extreme were they were not recognizable. Since there's probably going to be some time pass by the time KH3 kicks off, I'm expecting them to maybe look a bit more like him. Hope I'm wrong though, cause I enjoy their character design as it is.
Same here. I'm hoping that their appearance stays the same, or that maybe have their skin get just a little darker. Just a little.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
I dont see their appearances changing much myself. The yellow eyes and coats are enough of an indicator.

LJC

Hi guys, just joined today so take it easy on me haha.

To me, everything about the robed figure points to Terra, or Terra-xehanort.
The part where Nomura says " to transcend time, one must first discard the body". This could be what terra-xehanort was researching at hollow bastion under ansem the wise, time travel. It would also explain how he got a heartless and a nobody, 'discard the body to travel time'.
This would also explain why he would go back to get young xehanort as he would want a form of his true self, rather than just a shell like terra.
another idea,( as a lot of people believe it was ansem SOD who is the cloaked man) is that terra-xehanort found in his research that only his heartless can travel back in time, and humans can travel forward in time. Thus making himself turn to a heartless to pass the message to his younger self.

These she ideas have been ticking over in my head so hopefully one of you can confirm if they are a possibility or not?

cheers guys

LJC

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Hi guys, just joined today so take it easy on me haha.

To me, everything about the robed figure points to Terra, or Terra-xehanort.
The part where Nomura says " to transcend time, one must first discard the body". This could be what terra-xehanort was researching at hollow bastion under ansem the wise, time travel. It would also explain how he got a heartless and a nobody, 'discard the body to travel time'.
This would also explain why he would go back to get young xehanort as he would want a form of his true self, rather than just a shell like terra.
another idea,( as a lot of people believe it was ansem SOD who is the cloaked man) is that terra-xehanort found in his research that only his heartless can travel back in time, and humans can travel forward in time. Thus making himself turn to a heartless to pass the message to his younger self.

These she ideas have been ticking over in my head so hopefully one of you can confirm if they are a possibility or not?

cheers guys

LJC
Well, I think it's more-or-less universally understood that the Robed Figure is Ansem, SoD before he possesses Riku. That is, Terra-Xehanort's Heartless. We see the possession take place in KH1, and Young Xehanort says in 3D that when the Robed Figure came to him, he had no idea he was talking to 'himself.'

See, even though Robed Figure came from Terra-Xehanort, RF is simply a heart. Specifically, Xehanort's (certain scenes with Xemnas hint that Terra's heart remained there). Frankly I don't feel confident that I entirely understood where you were going with this idea, so I'll leave it there I guess.

But the second idea doesn't necessarily mesh with what we've been told the rules of time travel are. Nothing really seems to prevent a certain kind of being from traveling a certain direction.

LJC

Thanks for clearing some of this up for me echo. Think I'm a bit confused with all this time travel stuff. I've been a fan of the series since day one, but I still can't wrap my head around some of it, especially time travel haha. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back