• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if you were able to make your own nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
I know, people have asked this question before, but I wanted to still ask.
If you were able to create your own nobody, what would their name be, weapon, etc.

Mine would be a nobody of a keyblader that was before Sora and Riku.
His name would be Rexen.
He would be kind of like Roxas, in the sense he was founded by Xemnas(but founded before Organization XIII) and that they are both keybladers.
He can have either two keyblades, Dark Wing and Angel Wing, or have thirteen normal keyblades.

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
i kind of did know that other people have asked this question, it was just that BECAUSE i am new as member here, i just wanted to ask.

oh and the double post, at the time, i didn't realize that people automatically come to your post

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well considering I already have a Nobody (.Oathy.) I guess I could say how she could be a better one...
Nah, if I had a different one it would be someone tough, but funny. They should be able to fight with something elemental. And they should join the Organization but they can be a double spy.
Oh, and they should totally hit it off with some guys Nobody (like Roxas...) and somehow make it so that I have to meet the Somebody.

Little_Red

betch.
mine would be Ridox (dori)
and she would probably have blue hair (or blonde)
and she wouldn't have a weapon because she's a paccifist (just like me!)

by the way, don't double post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back