• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Xehanort named himself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

5glitchers5

Awards
Is it possible he named himself that? Ever since BBS I had this idea "What if he named himself that based on the fascinations with the X-Blade, or X (Chi)(Key) Symbol. Maybe when he was training with Eraqus he named himself that. He called himself "No Heart" as that's why his armor has the same symbols as a Nobody as they "have no hearts" as the Nobody symbol is an incomplete heart so maybe when he resented the teachings of this Keyblade master he called himself that and when he latter discovered the X Symbol, he switched that around and called himself "Xehanort". I would LOVE this to happen to be honest and maybe his name real name in another language could mean "Earth, Ground" just like Riku and Terra did or have names that really mean "Destruction" as he is the one that will "break those connections apart".
What do you guys think of this? I say it's possible actually.
Remember it's NOT called the "Xehanort Saga", but rather the "Dark Seeker Chronicle". ;)

Last edited:

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
His name was already Xehanort when he lived on Destiny Islands, which is where Young Xehanort began his time travelling fiasco thanks to the Robed Figure. He had not even met Eraqus at this point. Prior to leaving Destiny Islands it's unlikely Xehanort even knew about the keyblade. So, the answer is no, he didn't name himself after these fascinations because he didn't even know they existed yet.

It's for these same reasons I find it highly unlikely that Xehanort is one of the foretellers, if not impossible because if he was, Young Xehanort would have known about it too, and given the new recoded movie, we know now he know's less about what's going on than Braig/Xigbar.
Master Xehanort clearly obtained his keyblade by some other means.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't think he named himself but I could see where the idea comes from.

Remember it's NOT called the "Xehanort Saga", but rather the "Dark Seeker Chronicle". ;)
Actually it's called both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back