• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Xaldin were Successful? -- Beast's Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
It would definitely be an interesting take. I think I would have loved to see that happen, especially if Sora had to fight his Nobody in the future.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Would he likely just turn into a higher ranking lesser Nobody?
On 1 hand I feel inclined to invoke the law of plot convenience, it would be majorly lame if he just became a dancer or something.

On the other hand, I half-suspect Xenmas holds complete control who gets to be human or dusk. 8 out of 13 members from the same world? (9 counting Sora) Definite bias.

Then there's the issue of Scar: a heartless that maintained the original's form & mind. Where's his nobody?

Tha't actually a pretty good idea. Sound as an element, there's one I never heard before.
29xxiiw.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
On the other hand, I half-suspect Xenmas holds complete control who gets to be human or dusk. 8 out of 13 members from the same world? (9 counting Sora) Definite bias.
Well he did threaten Axel with becoming a dusk in a final mix scene in KH2FM+
Plus if you look closely at the lesser nobodies designs they all tent to have extremely similar bodies with just tweaked outfits fitting their class. (obvious cases of nobodies having different body types being creeper, dancer and berserker)

Then there's the issue of Scar: a heartless that maintained the original's form & mind. Where's his nobody?
Yeahhhh I'm not sure that guarantees a nobody. The only other case of a sentient heartless is Ansem but he's born from the hearts of three keyblade wielders, two of which are masters, so him having at least one nobody is a given regardless of his own personal heartless status.

Samhain

Bronze Member
why are many people underestimating Beast? The whole purpose of Xaldin in there was to get Beast to succumb and turn him into a nobody/heartless

Beast' nobody would/should be extremely powerful. His heart was. The strength of your heart determines how strong your nobody will become. Honestly...Beast heart is just as powerful as Sora's. See: KH1. Sora was giving up so quickly after Riku took Donald and Goofy from him, and the keyblade. It wasn't till Beast gave Sora hope

Beast heart is just as strong as the apprentices and he would probably have a humanoid nobody.

Gram

Banned
Awards
No ones underestimating just pionting out it's an unknown. Also the KH1 example isn't comparable. Giving someone motivation doesn't equal a strong as fuck heart.
The better example for your point would be the fact that Beast survived the dangers and hardships of traveling from his world to Hollow Bastion without using neither a ship, a keyblade, or even dark powers to get there.
He done it all by will.

Samhain

Bronze Member
No ones underestimating just pionting out it's an unknown. Also the KH1 example isn't comparable. Giving someone motivation doesn't equal a strong as fuck heart.
The better example for your point would be the fact that Beast survived the dangers and hardships of traveling from his world to Hollow Bastion without using neither a ship, a keyblade, or even dark powers to get there.
He done it all by will.
That alone should tell us he would have formed a humanoid nobody

There really is no other possible way we'd think why Xaldin would spend so much time in there just for a small high ranking nobody...Xaldin would be looking for a humanoid nobody like himself

I just honestly find it hard that any of the apprentices before Xehanort had a stronger heart than Beast.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's a good point but an assumption as well. Xigbar only mentions wanting his nobody as well as his heartless to fuel the false KH.
We don't exactly know what differentiates a humanoid nobody from a lesser one because they are all born from strong willed hearts. Nothing more detailed is given, unless you want to count Siax's statement that the Organization "remembers what it was like".

It's all entirely possible Beast could've formed either. Although given his beast form, I imagine any humanoid nobody he'd make wouldn't appear very human.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
If Beast did give into what Xaldin was trying to do, then I think his Nobody would probably resemble his human form in some aspect and most likely have the same personality traits(IE extremely prideful and vain). It would probably be the Beast we knew and hated before Belle came into his life.

Samhain

Bronze Member
If Beast did give into what Xaldin was trying to do, then I think his Nobody would probably resemble his human form in some aspect and most likely have the same personality traits(IE extremely prideful and vain). It would probably be the Beast we knew and hated before Belle came into his life.

I don't know about that
Nobodies retain their sense of self If humanoid

The only one who didn't was Roxas and that was because Kairi purified Sora when he was a heartless. I believe the longer you stay as a heartless the more your nobody retains their sense of self. Sora wasn't a heartless for very long.

Beast's Nobody would be the same as Beast...only difference is Xaldin would find a way to control and poison him. He was already doing It to him before Beast was even a nobody

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't know about that
Nobodies retain their sense of self If humanoid

The only one who didn't was Roxas and that was because Kairi purified Sora when he was a heartless. I believe the longer you stay as a heartless the more your nobody retains their sense of self. Sora wasn't a heartless for very long.

Beast's Nobody would be the same as Beast...only difference is Xaldin would find a way to control and poison him. He was already doing It to him before Beast was even a nobody

Yeah, maybe. I was just going off of what you were saying about his nobody possibly being humanoid. And the personality traits of pre-beast Beast would make a bit more sense considering how he would probably feel.

Idk, it's just something that popped into my head. I guess it doesn't sound plausible haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back