• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Xaldin were Successful? -- Beast's Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas7340

Like the title says, what if Xaldin managed to turn Beast into a heartless and nobody?

How strong would the Beast's Nobody be?

Physically, he should be as strong (maybe possibly stronger) as Xaldin and Lexaeus. Some of the Organization were mere non-combative scientists before they became nobodies and look how much more powerful they became.

I think Beast's nobody would be stronger than Demyx, Zexion, and then I don't know from there; it's all speculation really.

I think that some/most of us can agree that it might have been a cool twist, cool character

blksabbath74

The Beast's strength seemed to come more from his emotion, his rage or love.

His Nobody would probably be comparably physically powerful, but I would think it would be his heartless that would really be much more powerful.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The strength of the nobody is not determined by physical build but by heart, as only the strong hearted form nobodies and only a small fraction of those form humanoid ones.

So how strong his nobody would've been depends on what type of nobody it formed into. Like say for example, if he was strong enough then sure a nobody that's nearly human (or rather whatever beast is) would be powerful but at the same time if his heart is only strong enough to form a dusk or creeper then he's have been feasibly week.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The strength of the nobody is not determined by physical build but by heart, as only the strong hearted form nobodies and only a small fraction of those form humanoid ones.

So how strong his nobody would've been depends on what type of nobody it formed into. Like say for example, if he was strong enough then sure a nobody that's nearly human (or rather whatever beast is) would be powerful but at the same time if his heart is only strong enough to form a dusk or creeper then he's have been feasibly week.

Yes and since Beast's heart goes through some turmoil both when he was first turned into a beast and his meetings with Xaldin causing him to fight between light and darkness I don't think he would've produced a very powerful nobody.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yes but turmoil has NOTHING to do with ones strength of heart whatsoever. If anything, from what we've seen such turmoil makes the heart's fortitude unstable.

blksabbath74

We also have no idea how his curse might have affected the process.

I mean, really, it was enduring the curse and then his relationship with Belle that gave the Beast a strong heart.

For all we know, such a division could have broken the curse and yielded only ordinary results. It wouldn't be the first failed experiment the Organization conducted.

Veritas7340

I think the Beast had a strong heart, strong enough to make a formidable nobody. In KHI, Riku questions Beast on how he was able to traverse to Hollow Bastion without any means of transportation. Beast replies that his heart enabled him to move across worlds to find Belle. That seems like a pretty good feat and a pretty strong heart to me.

Besides doesn't it seem weird that Xaldin is messing with the Beast instead of having Sora free hearts by destroying Heartless like the other members? If the Beast was just going to make a dusk, it makes no sense on Xaldin's part

Gram

Banned
Awards
Your ignoring what I was talking about, I never said the beast didn't have a strong heart just that the nobody he forms is determined by the strength of his heart.

Your also overlooking the fact that Human-like nobodies are exceedingly rare. Even if Beast was strong enough to make a nobody that doesnt mean he's strong enough to make an human-level one.
Of course that doesnt mean he couldn't make one either, I'm just pointing the fact out.

Veritas7340

I know. It seemed like you thought I forgot that Nobodies are determined by the strength of one's heart.

I know Humanoid Nobodies are rare. I was just making a hypothesis that Xaldin decided to waste his time at Beast's Castle instead of baiting Sora with Heartless, like the other Organization members, because he thought Beast's Nobody would be worth the endeavor.

To back it up, I recalled that instance from KHI

I didn't mean to make it seem like I was ignoring what you had said

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Taking a wild guess & say Daxma would have sound as his element. Ear shattering roars left & right.

Last edited:

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Taking a while guess & say Daxma would have sound as his element. Ear shattering roars left & right.
Do you think Daxma would look like his true self or his beastial form? I guess Beast is what his body presently looked like, but could succumbing to darkness have canceled the curse, like blksabbath74 said?

Master Ultima

Awards
Beasts Nobody would defiantly be strong. Xaldin would probably take control of it and use home once again to try to defeat everyone.

MyNameisAnsem

Your ignoring what I was talking about, I never said the beast didn't have a strong heart just that the nobody he forms is determined by the strength of his heart.

Your also overlooking the fact that Human-like nobodies are exceedingly rare. Even if Beast was strong enough to make a nobody that doesnt mean he's strong enough to make an human-level one.
Of course that doesnt mean he couldn't make one either, I'm just pointing the fact out.

Would he likely just turn into a higher ranking lesser Nobody?

Taking a while guess & say Daxma would have sound as his element. Ear shattering roars left & right.

Tha't actually a pretty good idea. Sound as an element, there's one I never heard before.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Would he likely just turn into a higher ranking lesser Nobody?

There's no way of knowing, I was just pointing out that he isn't guaranteed to either. His heart was strong enough to carry him to Hollow Bastion in KH1 so I'd imagine he'd form at least a higher ranking "lesser" nobody.

MyNameisAnsem

There's no way of knowing, I was just pointing out that he isn't guaranteed to either. His heart was strong enough to carry him to Hollow Bastion in KH1 so I'd imagine he'd form at least a higher ranking "lesser" nobody.

Now that I think of it, how would he have gotten there in the first place?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I would have to imagine he would produce a pretty powerful Nobody.

His will kept him from being lost to the Darkness as he plowed through the Corridors of Darkness.

That is a very strong will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back