• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Ventus & Kairi met inside Sora's heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
Think about it, remember when Kairi's heart took refuge within Sora thoughout most of KH1, and also that Ventus' heart remains in Sora as we speak ever since the end of BbS?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not confirming anything, this is all just theory and speculation. What are your ideas and thoughts? Please post down such in the comments below. Thank you.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Think about it, remember when Kairi's heart took refuge within Sora thoughout most of KH1, and also that Ventus' heart remains in Sora as we speak ever since the end of BbS?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not confirming anything, this is all just theory and speculation. What are your ideas and thoughts? Please post down such in the comments below. Thank you.

Somehow I get the feeling she might've like...said something about that then?
Like "hey, Sora, I met someone inside your heart. Pretty weird, isn't it?" or so...

She tells Sora in KH1 that they've been "through a lot together", but never mentions meeting another entity. I don't think that's something she'd hide.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm sure Kairi would have mentioned something to Sora about meeting a person inside of him after she came out of her coma

EDIT: Ninja'd

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Ventus' heart was fractured and asleep at the time, so I doubt there was any real interaction between them (I also think it would be weird if there was and Kairi just never mentioned it? But then again, they're pulling the same thing with Mickey/Aqua lol).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ventus' heart was fractured and asleep at the time, so I doubt there was any real interaction between them (I also think it would be weird if there was and Kairi just never mentioned it? But then again, they're pulling the same thing with Mickey/Aqua lol).

Or damn Donald & Goofy & Yen Sid's tower.
I smell plot hooooooooooooooooooles.

Maybe they'll pull a stunt like when she sees him, she'll be like "I met dis guy somewhere d'uh o: " but I hope they don't.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I just don't know what it would bring to the table. The Mickey/Aqua thing, while straining believabilty, at least has the extra purpose of explaining how they know where Aqua is. What does a hypothetical Kairi/Ven thing accomplish? We (and the characters) already know Ven is inside Sora.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I just don't know what it would bring to the table. The Mickey/Aqua thing, while straining believabilty, at least has the extra purpose of explaining how they know where Aqua is. What does a hypothetical Kairi/Ven thing accomplish? We (and the characters) already know Ven is inside Sora.

Easiest way to have Kairi semi-interact with a character and pretend she's developed in sorts of relationships to anyone :p
No, seriously, I don't see much reason as to why they should've met.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Do we even know just how aware Kairi's heart was over the course of KH1, or if it could even understand what it was sensing if it had encountered Ven's heart?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
She seems to have been pretty aware. I'm pretty sure we're meant to take her ghost-like appearances as actually being her.

When Sora references seeing her Grandma's story, Kairi goes "That's right. We were together" and she says "We made it this far by sticking together." So I think we can take that as being her being aware of everything that was going on with Sora (she even warns him when Rikunort is about to strike).

Aware of Ven tho... again I don't think so. It's heart was pretty broken and dormant.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Maybe somehow Ventus had saw Kairi, but didn't say anything to her. He probably wouldn't have been able to speak to her, or he felt he shouldn't. I'm surprised when Sora went to CO in Re:COM, that Ventus didn't do anything like lead Sora to the chamber Ventus's body is at, or give Sora the feeling of familiarity like he does with Roxas. Maybe Ventus just wants to remain hidden and not found. Or since Ventus's heart is sleeping, he can't give Sora feelings or couldn't talk to Kairi. Who knows?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe somehow Ventus had saw Kairi, but didn't say anything to her. He probably wouldn't have been able to speak to her, or he felt he shouldn't. I'm surprised when Sora went to CO in Re:COM, that Ventus didn't do anything like lead Sora to the chamber Ventus's body is at, or give Sora the feeling of familiarity like he does with Roxas. Maybe Ventus just wants to remain hidden and not found. Or since Ventus's heart is sleeping, he can't give Sora feelings or couldn't talk to Kairi. Who knows?

You already have the answer in your own statement. ;D
Ventus could not do all these things because his heart was still injured and sleeping during the times of KH 1, CoM, Days & KH 2. Coma patients tend to be not very chatty or give other people feelings/hints or whatever.
He was busy recuperating from his wounds so there was zero contact with Kairi, Sora or anyone else for that matter.

The only one who made (very short) contact with Ventus' heart during the time of Days was Roxas after the final battle with Xion and that was also "only" to unseal Ven's Keyblade granting Roxas the dual-wield ability.
Ventus' heart itself began only to stir during the events of Dream Drop Distance, not earlier.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
^ Yeah I knew I did. I just had many other different theories. xD

redcrown

Awards
She seems to have been pretty aware. I'm pretty sure we're meant to take her ghost-like appearances as actually being her.

When Sora references seeing her Grandma's story, Kairi goes "That's right. We were together" and she says "We made it this far by sticking together." So I think we can take that as being her being aware of everything that was going on with Sora (she even warns him when Rikunort is about to strike).

Which would make you think she would be an excellent character to expand upon and show more often; having the crazy unique experience of being inside the heart of her best friend/love interest on his first adventure, while he was searching for her heart/body and having their other best friend turn on him over it; but no. That's not interesting enough to make her character develop out of at all.

Seriously, she's so underused that I completely forgot that happened.

Last edited:

Master Exin

Awards
Somehow I get the feeling she might've like...said something about that then?
Like "hey, Sora, I met someone inside your heart. Pretty weird, isn't it?" or so...

She tells Sora in KH1 that they've been "through a lot together", but never mentions meeting another entity. I don't think that's something she'd hide.
Like I said, I'm not saying it's true, just more of a "what if" scenario.

I'm sure Kairi would have mentioned something to Sora about meeting a person inside of him after she came out of her coma
Touche.

Good point, but still, Kairi did meet Aqua and Mickey when she was very young at Radiant Garden back in Birth by Sleep.

I don't know, just speculating, that's all. It's more of a "what if" kind of thing, as opposed to a "did this actually happen or not" kind of thing.

Easiest way to have Kairi semi-interact with a character and pretend she's developed in sorts of relationships to anyone :p
No, seriously, I don't see much reason as to why they should've met.
I never said there was a reason at all, I just asked what if. What if, keep that in mind.

Aware of Ven tho... again I don't think so. It's heart was pretty broken and dormant.
Then again, what happened to Ventus' heart when Sora stabbed himself with the Key of People's Hearts back in KH1?

Maybe somehow Ventus had saw Kairi, but didn't say anything to her. He probably wouldn't have been able to speak to her, or he felt he shouldn't. I'm surprised when Sora went to Castle Oblivion in Chain of Memories, that Ventus didn't do anything like lead Sora to the chamber Ventus's body is at, or give Sora the feeling of familiarity like he does with Roxas. Maybe Ventus just wants to remain hidden and not found. Or since Ventus's heart is sleeping, he can't give Sora feelings or couldn't talk to Kairi. Who knows?
Maybe when Sora stabbed himself with the Key of People's Hearts back in KH1, Ventus' heart left to become a part of Roxas, who knows?

You already have the answer in your own statement. ;D
Ventus could not do all these things because his heart was still injured and sleeping during the times of KH 1, CoM, Days & KH 2. Coma patients tend to be not very chatty or give other people feelings/hints or whatever.
He was busy recuperating from his wounds so there was zero contact with Kairi, Sora or anyone else for that matter.

The only one who made (very short) contact with Ventus' heart during the time of Days was Roxas after the final battle with Xion and that was also "only" to unseal Ven's Keyblade granting Roxas the dual-wield ability.
Ventus' heart itself began only to stir during the events of Dream Drop Distance, not earlier.
Okay. But still, nearly a decade of slow healing, blimey.

Which would make you think she would be an excellent character to expand upon and show more often; having the crazy unique experience of being inside the heart of her best friend/love interest on his first adventure, while he was searching for her heart/body and having their other best friend turn on him over it; but no. That's not interesting enough to make her character develop out of at all.

Seriously, she's so underused that I completely forgot that happened.
Yeah, I want to see Kairi get her chance in the action in KHIII.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Okay. But still, nearly a decade of slow healing, blimey.

Well duh, his heart got completely smashed due to being part of the X-blade and it was not specifically treated to heal but only resting, y'know?
The first time his heart was heavily injured due to the creation of Vanitas also already took 1 to 2 years to fully heal with active involvement from Terra, Aqua and Eraqus to mend the heart, the injuries sustained during the BBS finale were worse than that and have not received active treatment.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Then again, what happened to Ventus' heart when Sora stabbed himself with the Key of People's Hearts back in KH1?
Maybe when Sora stabbed himself with the Key of People's Hearts back in KH1, Ventus' heart left to become a part of Roxas, who knows?

Uhm..that's somehow what happened.
Ventus' heart stayed with what was left of Sora - his nobody at that time - and that's the reason Roxas looks like him. Roxas didn't have an identity, memories or anything right after his creation, so his body "instinctly" turned to look like Ventus'.
So as of that, yes, Ventus somehow became a "part" of Roxas, but since Roxas developed his own heart, they are still two different entities.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days

This is a fair question I believe. If we are to assume that Ven's heart has been resting within Sora extremely fractured, then we can say the answer is that Ven's heart didn't go anywhere and is still resting within Sora. But once again, this is what we are assuming, far as I know, we have not been given concrete, reliable evidence that Ven's heart is still resting in Sora's, but I believe it still is.

But as for the initial "what if" scenario presented in this thread, I think it could of been a good plot point if the writers wanted it to be. Similar to how Sora is able to wield the keyblade, it could of been used to show how Kairi all the sudden can wield a keyblade, like their "lights" connected within Sora while they were both in coma state and their hearts were just wanderin' around playing patty cake all day waiting to be awaken again.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
we have not been given concrete, reliable evidence that Ven's heart is still resting in Sora's, but I believe it still is.
KH3D gives such evidence in a few places, actually
-Ventus' heart protects Sora with armour after plunging into the darkness
-Riku meets Ventus in Sora's Heart
-When Sora reunites with the Dream Eaters, it causes Ven's body to smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back