• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Vanitas is Master Eraqus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skornid

I was just thinking and I was watching the new bbs trailer and what if Vanitas is Master Eraquas? Because in the trailer it shows Ven and Vanitas then the screen kindof 'peels' away and shows a glimpse of M.E.'s face(at least I think it's his face >.>). Also I don't think there have been any scenes shown with them together. It fits Nomuras type with something no one thinks. Jus tell me what you think. haha :)

'DeVour

I was just thinking and I was watching the new bbs trailer and what if Vanitas is Master Eraquas? Because in the trailer it shows Ven and Vanitas then the screen kindof 'peels' away and shows a glimpse of M.E.'s face(at least I think it's his face >.>). Also I don't think there have been any scenes shown with them together. It fits Nomuras type with something no one thinks. Jus tell me what you think. haha :)

Now you're just pushing it lol.

Vanitas is a boy.

"Vanitas.. The masked boy. You know him."

Eraquas is a middle aged man or so.

And Vanitas doesn't sound like a middle aged man.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ehhh thats pushing it...
i dont think so...

skornid

It was just kinda spur of the moment and I haven't read the translations for the trailers yet. Just watched.
Lmao.

xhavenx

Now you're just pushing it lol.

Vanitas is a boy.

"Vanitas.. The masked boy. You know him."

Eraquas is a middle aged man or so.

And Vanitas doesn't sound like a middle aged man.

yeah i agree. the scene when vanitas is laying on the ground laughing.. i dont think an old man with a beard would sound like that lol.

ventus12

yea also i dont the ME has yellow eyes so your idea is kinda out there >.>

jdeib963

If its true, ill just say, "I give up" and walk away from my psp. Cuz then i will literally not care about what great mystery BBS holds haha.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Dang, I think everyone's theories are pushing it! 90% of all these theories don't even make a single bit of sense because of the time, area, etc.

This is Kingdom Hearts where giant keys can be used as wepons and hearts can become destructive monsters.

Birnax

Master Eraqus isn't Vanitas. Why I think he's not? Because Eraqus doesn't have a evil looking keyblade or yellow eyes.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
IMO, the only way Vanitas would look like Eraqus is if he were made of MX's memories of young Eraqus during their younger years.

GilDartZ

why do it have to be dumb? its just his guess im pretty sure if you came with an idea it would be considered dumb, so do you really wanna continue with this? anyway we dont know who vanitas is even though apparently we already seen him based on what nomura said so its one of these freaking characters lol

Birnax

In the final trailer, Eraqus is telling someone that they shouldn't exist. I think he was talking to Vanitas. So, this proves ME isn't Vanitas.

Jumpcolour

...................................................................................................
Gawdamn NO! JUST NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back