• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if they succeed in Halloween Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh, duh! *smacks my forehead* That's right, heartless do have hearts. So, it would be given another non-corrupted heart? Man...I think Nomura screwed us over with a little hole there. But then again, a lot of things don't make sense in the KH series. Not that it's important or anything, but I actually have a list of them.

It's a play on words, Nommy likes to confuse us :lol:

-One being: After Mickey and Kairi were trapped behind the door, after Sora & Riku did all these leaps and battles to get to the very top; in the end of it all, how the heck did Kairi and Mickey end up at the top of the tower with Sora and co?

They were just behind the door, that's really all that there is to it.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Oh, duh! *smacks my forehead* That's right, heartless do have hearts. So, it would be given another non-corrupted heart? Man...I think Nomura screwed us over with a little hole there. But then again, a lot of things don't make sense in the KH series. Not that it's important or anything, but I actually have a list of them.

I'm guessing that they never would have succeeded simply because they didn't understand the heartless.
At least KH HT makes sense to me now. XD

Xinjust

It's a play on words, Nommy likes to confuse us :lol:

True that.

They were just behind the door, that's really all that there is to it.
Yeah, but that doesn't really explain how they got to the top of the tower. You know, when scene where they meet up with Namine and Kairi. After you defeat Xemnas, they just sort of "appear" there. They could've shown them climbing for their lives or something.

Sora: Climb bi$h! Climbbb! Heartless are behind you!
Kairi: *Le Gasp!* Where?!
Sora: Hah, jk.

EDIT: Also, I just thought of something. As to what we were talking about earlier, whether Disney Worlds are important to the main storyline and all that. Well, technically we've witnessed it work in reverse to.

-In Another Report: Roxas and Axel go on a misson to Hollow Bastion. At the end of the mission, Axel uses his chakram to cut down a cage, and a raven/crow escapes after it breaks. Later on it turns out to be Maleficent's crow, which plays a part in reviving her. Who cuts off Sora from Saix, and later takes on the heartless with Pete. Which was important to keep Sora alive, and also to buy him time to fight Xemnas before the hoard of heartless arrived. ((So a "mainstory line" world connected to a Disney character's story.)) Just to point that out.

Anywho, enough rambling =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back