• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if the surprise ff cameo...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
is iconic ff character ariana grande from ff brave exvius?

640_16325837_10206626640425223_709001544_o_Dangerous_Ariana_Grande_Final_Fantasy_Brave_Exvius_2017_01_24_18_04_55_1.jpg

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
hottest take in the entire world incoming:

i don't have any close straight male friends, so my entire circle consists of gay boys and women of all orientations, and me, the freaking straight

what the hell is with the increasing mania around Ariana Grande?? I've listened to her music, I see every goddamn thing that happens to her on social media, I'm told about it in the car, at restaurants, when I wake up, before I go to sleep... I can't escape it. Even when these people are completely drunk, they use their last strength to tell me some bullshit about Ariana Grande before we all pass out. I just don't understand the UNENDING OBSESSION

someone help

7/11

Awards
you buffoon. you moron. you absolute incel fool. you have no idea who the real surprise final fantasy character is. the secret knowledge i am about to impart upon you has only been whispered in the halls of the upper echelons of society. you must tell nobody

The secret character is...
sora

Now you better not tell anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back