• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if the Other Organization 13 members also had monster like forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it, the only real nobody to have a monster-ish form was Xion. (No, Xemnas and Marluxia doesn't count because they were attached to that nobody and not to mention Xemnas' final form was just a cloak change.) What if the other members had creature designs like the regular nobodies had? They can be creatures mixed with articles of clothings. What the creatures would be could reflect their personality, weapon, and element. You can give me ideas.

Xigbar: He can wear (or be) a space suit due to his element of gravity, and it would have military pattern but in a more white color based on TWTNW.
Xaldin: A stronger looking version of the Dragoon nobody.
Vexen:
Lexaeus: A nobody golem
Zexion:
Saix: A werewolf
Axel: A little stereotypical, but maybe a fiery lion with belt like bracelets on his paws.
Demyx:
Luxord:
Larxene: An insect like Nobody, like a bee or firefly.
Roxas: Maybe a nobody form of Ven's Armor
Namine: A little random but at one point she could disguise herself as a regular cat.

If you don't like this idea and prefer them being human nobodies, that's fine. It's just something I thought up. If anyone would like to draw these ideas, that would be cool.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Xion wasn't a Nobody! [FONT=arial, sans-serif](ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ”[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Conceptually it sounds interesting but iunno. The point of humanoid Nobodies was that they were almost none distinguishable from regular humans sans heart problems (LOL). Personally I'm fine with each Org. member having there own lesser Nobody under their command. I just wish we saw more of that (Damn it Days, I wanted to use Samurai! *crays*) [/FONT]

Xion wasn't a Nobody! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ”

Conceptually it sounds interesting but iunno. The point of humanoid Nobodies was that they were almost none distinguishable from regular humans sans heart problems (LOL). Personally I'm fine with each Org. member having there own lesser Nobody under their command. I just wish we saw more of that (Damn it Days, I wanted to use Samurai! *crays*)

Well what I was trying to say that at first they would look human, but they would turn into monsters for bosses, that would make their second boss encounter less repetitive. (Ever notice that some games there would always be two bosses of the same character? Specifically, some of the Org 13. members?

Alpha Sonix

Well what I was trying to say that at first they would look human, but they would turn into monsters for bosses, that would make their second boss encounter less repetitive. (Ever notice that some games there would always be two bosses of the same character? Specifically, some of the Org 13. members?

So then, you're referring to Chain of Memories with this? Kind of like how Maleficent turned into a dragon for her second form as well I guess. I mean it seems cool and all to get different design for bosses but really the only one I could imagine out of those is Roxas' because it makes the most sense. I like the idea and all and while it does add variety, it does feel like something that would be in Bleach.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
hmm...i could see this working with the true organization. perhaps a situation where they fuse with some kind of guardian like entity. perhaps like a smaller scale world of chaos type form. i could see it work because let's face it; master xehanort would be the type of person to turn those he dubs failures into cannon fodder/ controlled monsters

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I wouldn't be very impressed if it was like that. It would feel like uninspired, generic anime bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back