• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What If The Kingdom Hearts Crew Came In Our World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'd just like to be friends with Xion, Aqua, And Riku... that and maybe train with Eraqus

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
id kill sora, jack the keybalde (my heart is atleast 6767498489x as strong as his) and travel the world with mickey

Musical charm

ME: can I have your autographs?

lol, no I'd mostlikely ask sora to teach me how to wield the keyblade...lol, can't think of anything.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Hm...well considering we probably don't have keyblades, use portals, and they wouldn't let us come with them...o_o
I wonder how they would react if they found out that they were in a video game here...

Kairi: Annoyed because of so many haters, and try to fix her flaws like a PoH should do.

Riku: Would run the heck away from fangirls.... If he's not flirting with them and enjoying the attention first

Sora: Would brag about how he's the star of his own video game series to his friends, foes, and random people who don't even know him

As for what I'd do if a met them....

Sora: Might hang out and ask how stressful his adventures were

Riku: We'd hang out, and I'd ask for him to teach me how to use darkness

KH1 Kairi: Point out all of her flaws about how rude she seemed when it came to Riku, beg her to stop being obsessed with Sora, and ask her what it was like being inside a teenage boy constantly fighting and running for his life

KH2 Kairi: Tell her how pretty and kind she became after KH1, try to get a date with her, and then do her...

Yeah, Kairi was better in KH2 than she was KH1, which is ironic because of KH2's script writer has been bashed my many people and made most of the cast very OOC.

Zexion: Tell him that unlike the rest of his fanbase, I think he's not emo, and try to have him teach me magic

Marluxia: Hire him to assasinate the dictators of Cuba and North Korea, and advise him to not terrorize the locals

Namine: Draw with her, ask her on a date, try to woo her, and ask her to be my longterm girlfriend after that

RAX: I don't know, but they seem cool to hang with

Merlin or Donald: Ask him to put a spell on me that makes any attempts to seduce a woman work

Yuffie: Go on a date with her, and then do that sexy hyperactive ninja since hyperactive women could be fun in the bedroom

Goofy: Hire him for a birthday party of one of my younger cousins

Aqua: Become her apprentice, than try to work my way up to, not a Keyblade Master, her mate
s1butz

I'll might type some more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back