• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What If The Kingdom Hearts Crew Came In Our World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenKazaki2

What if the Kingdom Hearts crew appeared in our World, what would to ask them or do with them?
What would you think they would be like and act toward toward you?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe this thread should be in Forum Insanity...

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
well depending on the crew I'd wanna learn how to use a keyblade and fly a gummi ship XD. If not I'd want to take up a keyblade apprenticeship. Now if we're talking about the main crew i'd want to ask riku about his personal feelings about his time with the darkness, and what drove him the most when he had doubts.

Sora I'd want to probably sit and have ice cream with and listen to his version of the stories and ask if I could come along. then I'd ask if He came to save our world and how many heartless have come into it yet.... that would explain the meteor shower the other night XD

Aenima

first off I would probably want to learn how to use the keyblade. then just chill with sora and riku. nothin to fanboy-ish lol

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
What if the Kingdom Hearts crew appeared in our World, what would to ask them or do with them?
What would you think they would be like and act toward toward you?

If it was SRK, it would be something along the lines of, "Hmm. Meh." I'd probably hang out with Riku and MAYBE Sora, but no Kairi. Kairi annoys me.

If TAV came along, I'd ask Aqua to go shopping with me, buy Ven ice cream, and Terra, I dunno, we'd go see a movie or something.

Organization XIII, I'd totally hang out with all of them.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Nice, and yeah. dont forgot Aqua man

Agreed on that matter. That would probably be fun. Make sure you have enough pillows.

I'd also split some ice cream and pizza's with Axel, maybe talk with DIZ on how to use a corridor of darkness... like talking with two jedi masters and learnign the best of both their abilities mwahahahahaaaaa... err.

Sparks

gone
I would bitch-slap KH2 Kairi and hang out with KH1 Kairi cause she's cooler. I would get drawing lessons from Namine. Eat ice cream with Roxas and he would be my bud <33 Sora.... I would probably just hang out with, and make fun of. Riku.... I just dunno ;w;

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I doubt I would even get the chance to hang out with them because there's so many other people :/ but if I did...

Go shopping and talk girl talk with KH1 Kairi and Selphie.
Eat ice cream on the clock tower with Roxas and Axel.
Give Aqua a big hug and tell her how awesome she is.
Go to a concert with Demyx.
Constantly pester and make fun of Xemnas (he would probably kill me, but oh well)
Go on a date with Terra *shot* well, okay, maybe we just hang out or something.
Get drawing lessons with Naminé and I'll also give her a big hug and tell her how awesome she is.
Have tea with Zexion and talk about the latest books.
Go to the beach with Sora and maybe Riku, too.
Xigbar, Luxord and Larxene... I dunno, but I wanna do something ;~;

Yeah, I have alot of things >_>;

KenKazaki2

Hm...well considering we probably don't have keyblades, use portals, and they wouldn't let us come with them...o_o
I wonder how they would react if they found out that they were in a video game here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back