• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if the Keyblade war...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

...is a time paradox? Just occurred to me, we now have time travel, don't we? So, imagine the scenario where, by some plot device, the "Neorganization XIII" and the 7 heroes are transported not only to the place, but the time of the original Keyblade War? Which means, that they actually caused it to happen. I mean, we HAVE seen Fenrir lying around and I doubt either Cloud or Tifa were around in that time (unless they hold a True Rune or something :p ). Of course, I don't have an explanation for the gajillion other Keyblades on the field, this is just a brainstorm. Possible?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe you can only time travel once you have cast off your body. When Ansem(not the Wise guy) cast his body off and became the man who could only take shape under a brown cloak, he was able to time travel.

Also, you can't change events. Just ensure things do happen...
Though this is limited knowledge.

Crystal

Silver Member
How can those heroes able to time travel if they didn't cast aside their body?
And if not mistaken, in KH3D, things that happen cannot be change even with time travel right?

leonidus

Well, yes, but in a sense, nothing would change, would it? The Keyblade war still happened, the exact same place, the exact same time. What no one would have known is that it was fought between the Neorganisation and the Sora crew, even Xehanort is iffy about the details, which is why he wanted it reconstructed in the first place. So it would be something that was supposed to happen, the same way young Xehanort had to meet his time-travelling self. That's the idea. As for the bodies, yeah, no good response on that one, unless they all possessed someone, which is highly unlikely, if not impossible.

Seighart

Awards
Well, yes, but in a sense, nothing would change, would it? The Keyblade war still happened, the exact same place, the exact same time. What no one would have known is that it was fought between the Neorganisation and the Sora crew, even Xehanort is iffy about the details, which is why he wanted it reconstructed in the first place. So it would be something that was supposed to happen, the same way young Xehanort had to meet his time-travelling self. That's the idea. As for the bodies, yeah, no good response on that one, unless they all possessed someone, which is highly unlikely, if not impossible.

I'd actually love to see this happening...but due to KH being in sagas, the time loop thing is a crash and burn.

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought when 13 darkness and 7 protectors of light fight against each other, it will create another Keyblade War? xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
XD If this happens I will fall out of my chair laughing like crazy. Actually I could see this happening with the way Nomura mind screws lol

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
You can only time-travel to a specific time if you exist at that time. It's an interesting idea, but impossible by KH logic.

Stars

リク
...is a time paradox? Just occurred to me, we now have time travel, don't we? So, imagine the scenario where, by some plot device, the "Neorganization XIII" and the 7 heroes are transported not only to the place, but the time of the original Keyblade War? Which means, that they actually caused it to happen. I mean, we HAVE seen Fenrir lying around and I doubt either Cloud or Tifa were around in that time (unless they hold a True Rune or something :p ). Of course, I don't have an explanation for the gajillion other Keyblades on the field, this is just a brainstorm. Possible?

I believe you can only time travel once you have cast off your body. When Ansem(not the Wise guy) cast his body off and became the man who could only take shape under a brown cloak, he was able to time travel.

Interesting idea, lol, the time paradox thing just remind me of 13-2 xD
But i agree with what Chaser said .
I think that's the new Keyblade War Xehanort planned, not the past

Seighart

Awards
If anything i want this to happenish. People take gamers to seriously...so what if you can find plot holes...ITS A GAME. NAWT REALITY.

Zaplen14

Kinda makes since though... Being the fact that in the original trailer for birth by sleep.. It showed TAV picking up sora mickey and rikus keyblades......

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Hmm, but here's the question. If this is what happens *And as said before, considering Nomura? It's possible* who do you think started them looping in the first place? Enjoy your chicken or the egg question. ;p

Seighart

Awards
Hmm, but here's the question. If this is what happens *And as said before, considering Nomura? It's possible* who do you think started them looping in the first place? Enjoy your chicken or the egg question. ;p

Off topic but....the chicken came first...evolution and what not...yeah...so about that keyblade war..

EternalDreamer

Off topic but....the chicken came first...evolution and what not...yeah...so about that keyblade war..
Technically, eggs came first, what with dinosaurs being around way before chickens.

But yeah no, we're not going to cause a stable time loop paradox sort of thing here. Even Nomura wouldn't go that far. I think.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

That is true for that one method of time travel, but does anyone remember Timeless River? Pete messed around with Disney Castle's past, and the Cornerstone of Light became corrupted by darkness. I'm pretty sure that counted as time travel. I just can't believe that no one remembers that.

That being said, even with the Timeless River example, I doubt Nomura is stupid enough to do that. He knows that the fans will have an outrage if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back