• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if the Dark Seeker Saga gets the remake/reinterpretation treatment (like FF7)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I like your theory, although I would merge 0.2 and kh3 instead as one is the prologue of the other. The whole kh3 journey is to find where Aqua is (mostly). Showing her struggle in the same game would make the reunion much more impactful.
Good point would fit and make Aqua's story more of a backbone of the whole thing.

In that case the BBS DLC would simply contain the plozpoints of Re:Coded and DDD. Like maybe instead of having to search the datascape for Namine's message, they look for it in the dreamworlds?

AegisXIII

Awards
Good point would fit and make Aqua's story more of a backbone of the whole thing.

In that case the BBS DLC would simply contain the plozpoints of Re:Coded and DDD. Like maybe instead of having to search the datascape for Namine's message, they look for it in the dreamworlds?
That's a great idea. In Union Cross, dream worlds and data worlds are treated as the same entity. So merge DDD and re:coded. This could also be a good place to visit daybreak town as a premonition of what will come next.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
That's a great idea. In Union Cross, dream worlds and data worlds are treated as the same entity. So merge DDD and re:coded. This could also be a good place to visit daybreak town as a premonition of what will come next.
Yeah, i mean if it's a remake ala FF7R forshadowings and new plot points would make sense to include.

I'm feeling tempted to try and write out my ideas for a remake of the saga. Seems like a fun thought experminet

AegisXIII

Awards
I'm feeling tempted to try and write out my ideas for a remake of the saga. Seems like a fun thought experminet
It's always a nice exercise. I often do this with popular saga or when a movie didn't work on me. The basic structure of storytelling is not that easy to grasp.
I did this on Justice League when I was so disappointed by the movie and when the Snyder Cut came out, I was able to compare it with my previous notes and it was an awesome experience.

There was this video from the Kingdom Hearts serie hero's journey who was very funny. That's when you realise that Square Enix is writing its own rules. XD

Back