• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Sora was homosexual??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool: Honestly.
What if Sora was gay??? Would you still play the game??
I mean, with all the awesome yaoi art goin' around, I think a gay Sora would be quite intruiging...... *huggles Sora and Riku*

I mean, I KNOW Disney would have to wait until pigs flew in order to allow homosexuality in any of their games, but let's bypass Disney for a moment.

What are your thoughts on a total SoraxRiku-focused Kingodm Hearts???!!!
lmao ^_^

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Prepare to get flamed,
not by me, but by a couple of homophobes here,but enough of that,
if Sora was gay I would be shocked,but I would keep playing,as I mostly loved KH for the fighting system,not the stroy LOL

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
If anyone flames Sora is Barbie(unique nameXD)...They will get a big fat warning...and or suspendsion..I may not work here but I am still a mod..so...plz folks..No flaming..Just think about the topic

If Sora was gay...I would keep playing..It would be extermly funny to play a gay SoraXD

Xyza

I....would think id be hott..^o^ really!!...it just makes me wonder about the story, would it be him trying to save riku and kairi is the bad guy or what? it would be quite interesting.

Akemi

A gay Sora=teh funniness XD
If Sora was to be gay, I would still play the game and see what Kairi will do when she find out Sora's going out with Riku xD.
I would still play the game no matter what happens to it (unless it has a really unfair boss or a clown face was to pop up and scare you when you lost).
'Wonder what attacks Sora might change to have o.0

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I don't know. It might be a littler wierd.....but I would still play.

But I like Sora+Kairi and wouldn't trade it for Riku+Sora....

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Never really thought about Sora being a Homosexual...not that I don't approve of Homosexuality, it's that I'm not sure if I'd want to play a game about Sora and Riku's love life...doesn't really interest me; but I would probably still play anyway.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Trueheart3 said:
What a peverted topic. I mean, EW gross! how disgusting you'd even mention that
Did you read my post?Guess you dont understand English..no flaming!what you said was inappropiate...So..if you do it again...There might be a suspension coming your way.OK?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If sora was gay I wouldn't be in this topic thinking about what I would do if he was gay.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Well, it would be different. Why? You'd pry end up fighting Kairi instead of RIku and trying to save Riku's heart.

Or we could just say he already is gay and that the story was just playing us and he's gonna show he's gay in KH2....hehehe.

And yeah, I'd still play...why not? A girl (playing it) gets to date the guy..though the guys would prolly freak out.

TrancedRiku

if sora was gay, there would be a role reversal on Kairi and Riku, making Kairi the one manipulated by Ansem... imagine what she'd look like. I would still paly just to see Dark Kairi and what other alterations would be made in the game.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know caz if he waz the hole game would not be right. but I don't know. I would have to think Anout it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back