• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Sora was homosexual??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

if sora was gay...he wouldnt fight the same..he would've been flurting with squall, toching on cloud, trynna do something with tarzan..it just wouldnt be right..i would play but...just i wouldnt play like i did

Kuraddo

Website
krad.deviantart.com
Yes, I'd still play. But I prefer the idea of Riku being gay, kthxbye.

I absolutely don't get that people think this'd reverse any roles. Riku wouldn't be in Kairi's place and vice-versa. This wouldn't make any sense, guys. >___>

Keeavin

Ultima Keyblade said:
Did you read my post?Guess you dont understand English..no flaming!what you said was inappropiate...So..if you do it again...There might be a suspension coming your way.OK?
Do you even have any authority here? What he said wasn't really flaming, by the way. If you want to call that flaming, then let me quote you.
Guess you don't understand English..
Stop flaming.

Personally, I strongly dislike this topic. What if Sora was gay? Come on. It's completely absurd to suggest, because it would never happen in a Disney world. I'm not talking about Disney not allowing it, either. I'm talking about it not fitting at all. I've got nothing against gays, but there is barely such thing as love in the game to begin with. There definitely wouldn't be opposite sexual preferences.

TrancedRiku

kaizer21 said:
TrancedRiku, was there a reason to bring this controversal and DEAD topic back from the grave? There was no reason to bring this back up.

i saw a reference to it in another topic i posted in, and decided to check it out. it seemed like an interesting topic. That's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back