• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Sora and Riku get armor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
they already have gummi ships, the armor is suppose to protect them from darkness, but i dont think we need to worry about that for riku and sora.

plus they would look wierd, sora being all skinny and with big shoes and gloves. and riku might pull it off, but i rather both stick with what they got. no sense in turning them into TAV

Uh, Ven's as skinny as Sora and has big shoes normally, but the armor looked pretty good on him.

Riku's gotten pretty muscular. He'll look fine in the armor.

Too bad Mickey's star shard turned into the Gummi Ship and Riku can't make CoDs...

That's what Mickey made his gummi ship out of? Is that speculation or was this hinted somewhere?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Probably...not. I honestly DOUBT they would give them armor right about now. I think they will stick to the gummi ship for old times sake.

Riku might not be able to do it now, but he will probably use CoD's again later on.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I see no point in the armor for Riku and Sora. It is meant to keep the wearer protected from the darkness in the Lanes Between, yet Sora and Riku can be in Gummi Ships and render that useless. Plus the star shard is a building block for the Gummi Ship if I'm not mistaken so the Gummi ship is more advanced than the armor in a sense travel wise and protection wise. It doesn't even look that cool. Sora and Riku should stick to their normal fashion of clothing and Riku should get used to being co-pilot

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
....anyway if mickey did not have armor then neither will riku all riku needs is mickey by his side to star kickin but

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I highly doubt that Sora would ditch Donald and Goofy just 'cause he can use a keyblade glider, but I can see Riku using it to get from world to world (since he can't make CoDs anymore), and Mickey already has a way to traverse the worlds, doesn't he? But I'd assume that Sora would want to be able to use a glider if he knew that Riku could.

Besides, the gliders could be used somehow in the final boss scene like that glider Riku and Sora used in KH2... but it would make sense because, y'know, they would know how to use the gliders.

As far as the armor goes, I don't think Sora could really use it, since he would have the Gummi Ship with Donald and Goofy. However, I think Riku could use it to his advantage, since he'll need a new way to go from world to world. And I'm sure that if Sora knows Riku can use armor, Sora will want to also. After all, they are "rivals", in a sense, right?

Besides all of that, I don't think they'll have them in KH3 unless they find Aqua in 3D or something. They should have them in the next saga, though. It'd be cool to see what animals their helms take the shape of (and yes, I know that isn't enough of a reason to legitimately have them get armor).

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I can see Riku getting armor but not Sora. Maybe only for battle but not for a keyblade glider, I doubt they would make him ditch Donald and Goofy after all the battles they fought together.

MandoKeyMaster

The armor worked out for LS/Terra, No Heart, Armor of the Master, and Aqua. Not Ven ... ugh.
Riku could go for armor, or he could stick with the black coat. As for Sora, I think his absorbing of Xion (via Roxas) may have granted him her armor. If not, then stick to the gummi ships.

IMO, I would take the black coat any day.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I would rather Riku have the black coat than the armor, it looks better on him. You guys act like the armor super-powers a person up.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think armor would look pretty sick on Sora and Riku. Deff riku. Idc for the gliders but hey whatever floats the boat.
Btw I was thinking about it and technically speaking Mickey could too. i mean he is NOT a Keybalde Master. just a wielder like Sora and Riku.

platinumrug

If they do get armor, I hope that it's like upgraded armor, something where you can swap in and out parts to make it stronger or something. If not that, at least make the armor extremely pleasing to the eye because I didn't like the look of TAV's armor... sort of bland.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
The armor worked out for LS/Terra, No Heart, Armor of the Master, and Aqua. Not Ven ... ugh.
Riku could go for armor, or he could stick with the black coat. As for Sora, I think his absorbing of Xion (via Roxas) may have granted him her armor. If not, then stick to the gummi ships.

IMO, I would take the black coat any day.

That so looks like Sora's current clothing. And I could see him wearing that. And maybe his "glider" would just be the addition of wings in Xion's First Form, right? Just change the armor from pink to a red or blue and I'm good with that. Personally, I prefer armor over Gummi Ship. They fulfill the same function. You can fight in both(Deep Space). Donald and Goofy could ride in Gummi Ships following Sora(Remember the Teeny Ships in KH2?)I just prefer the armor over Gummi Ship, it's smaller, cooler to look at, and if a customization feature were added, that would be just great. I just had a great idea, actually. Replace Sora's drive forms with the armor, or add a limit break type thing for it. In battle, he dons the armor, and gets a master form keyblade like Ends of the Earth or Stormfall. That would give the armor more of a purpose, no?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think armor would look pretty sick on Sora and Riku. Deff riku. Idc for the gliders but hey whatever floats the boat.
Btw I was thinking about it and technically speaking Mickey could too. i mean he is NOT a Keybalde Master. just a wielder like Sora and Riku.

mickey is a keyblade master

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That so looks like Sora's current clothing. And I could see him wearing that. And maybe his "glider" would just be the addition of wings in Xion's First Form, right? Just change the armor from pink to a red or blue and I'm good with that. Personally, I prefer armor over Gummi Ship. They fulfill the same function. You can fight in both(Deep Space). Donald and Goofy could ride in Gummi Ships following Sora(Remember the Teeny Ships in KH2?)I just prefer the armor over Gummi Ship, it's smaller, cooler to look at, and if a customization feature were added, that would be just great. I just had a great idea, actually. Replace Sora's drive forms with the armor, or add a limit break type thing for it. In battle, he dons the armor, and gets a master form keyblade like Ends of the Earth or Stormfall. That would give the armor more of a purpose, no?

That is a hideous idea. I'm sorry for saying that but it is. Xion's armor only fits Xion.

But I don't think Sora should have armor at all, even if he'd look cool in it. This is why Nomura and his team just need to introduce optional costume changes to the game so we can get all of the things we want without it having to make any sense.

Sora3000

Awards
I sure would love to see Sora and Riku in keyblade armor and I think they should somehow earn it after taking the mark of mastery exam.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I don't know.. The armor's decent, but it was only used as a plot device so VAT didn't have their faces exposed too early, for multiplayer, and to replace Gummi ships (when they hadn't been invented yet). I would rather them not be put back into the games, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back