• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Sora and Riku get armor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It seems all Keyblade Wielders can use armor, and judging that each armor looks similar in color and design to their wearers keyblade, i'm assuming armor is something that comes with being a keyblade wielder. (It's just Sora and Riku don't know about that power and thus have never used it. And Mickey probably chooses not to use it but maybe he did in the dark realm to protect hismelf from darkness). So my guess is with the Mark of Mastery Exam Yen Sid may explain to them about the Armor and teach them how to summon it as well as showing them how to turn their keyblades into gliders.

Armors protect wielders from darkness as well as other energies during world travel. It also can be used in battle. As well it seems to regenerate when dis summoned and then re summoned kinda like the keyblade does. The use of armor seemed to be in effect for a long time before BBS, so perhaps it's origins can be traced to the Keyblade War itself or something, so the armor may have been more usefull during a time of war then it is in BBS and games afterwards since there is no true war per say.

So yeah Sora and Riku could get armor, though I see no reason for them to get it. But I would like to see what their armor would look like.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Would be cool since I like the design on the armors for TVA, No Heart, and Eraqus, but I don't think Sora needs it nor the Keyglider, for traveling that is since he has the gummi ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back