• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if slavery never happened?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
I was thinking about this a couple days ago, so I thought I would get different opinions. How would America and Africa be different if slavery never happened?

Also, this isn't a Black vs. White thing. There are people who are White Africans just like there are Black Americans. If any racist remarks are made, then I will ask a mod to close this.

Jopari

If slavery had never occurred than many cultures and events would be missing. I think that it would probably change the whole of human history. I can't say if it would be good or bad, but I don't think it would be any better than it is today.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
- No Rap or Hip-Hop
- No Soul or Jazz
- No Micheal Jackon or Jordan
- Really reallly lame basket ball teams. Africa would so beat us.
- Primary sports: Football or soccer (In America)
- Whole county might be all in love with rock.

Keep in mind thats if they rapidly adapted to western culture. But even so western culture might be so different.

Now, that we hear it, America would be really lame if, slaverly didn't happen or at least bringing Africans to America.

Jopari

Quite a lot of culture would disappear if slavery never happened. Maybe it wasn't a good thing that it happened, but the end result seems relatively okay. And without jazz we lose some really good music.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Ancient civilization is based on slavery. How do you think the Pyramids got there?

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
america would be very diffrent. not only would it not be the 'Melting Pot' it is today, but the multi-cultral aspect of it would be very blah as well. mostly whites along with a few other nationalities.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
If you are saying in America, then if slavery never happened, then most likely my African American ancestors would still be in Africa. Although I don't particularly know which part of Africa my direct ancestors hail from, I mean I just know that I have some prominent features of the early African Americans that were brought here on the boat, some 300 years back.

Although there are at least some minor multi-racial inheirtance in a majority of Black Americans. I mean its hard to say. I mean if slavery never happened in America, possibly America would be mixed with the natives as well as the whites. I don't know how intergration might have worked out though. Perhaps America would never have turned out how its here today.

Last edited:
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
A lot of people think that african americans would still be in africa, there would be no black people, and the whole black culture as we know it would be gone. Think about it, if the thousands of people that come to the US are of other countries, then Africans would eventually come to, racism would most likely not have even been born. But ya, America would be pretty different.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, no. Racism would be worse, because there'd be zero interaction.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well I think Africa wouldn't be in such bad shape as it is right now.

BTW all those forms of music may still exist most likely just not like it is today.

Also the south as we've seen in the history books wouldn't even be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back