• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Roxas and Namine switched places?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
What if Roxas had the memory-altering powers and was kept prisoner at Castle Oblivion, while Namine was the thirteenth member of Organisation XIII instead?

Roxas would instead named Arashi* perhaps? (* Japanese for 'storm')
And Namine would either have any of these names below:
  • Akirix
  • Akixir
  • Arikix
  • Arixik
  • Axikir
  • Axirik
  • Ikarix
  • Ikaxir
  • Ikirax
  • Ikixar
  • Irakix
  • Iraxik
  • Irikax
  • Irixak
  • Ixakir
  • Ixarik
  • Ixikar
  • Ixirak
  • Karixi
  • Kaxiri
  • Kixari
  • Kixira
  • Karixi
  • Kiraxi
  • Kirixa
  • Rakixi
  • Raxiki
  • Rikaxi
  • Rikixa
  • Rixaki
  • Rixika
  • Xakiri
  • Xariki
  • Xikari
  • Xikira
  • Xiraki
  • Xirika

What do you think the outcome would be like? Please leave your thoughts, opinions and ideas in the comments down below. Thank you.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
i see

edit, i don't think too much would change. roxas wouldn't be as dumb as sora, but other than that idk.
maybe his interactions with other characters would change.

Last edited:

Master Exin

Awards
I see. I don't think too much would change. Roxas wouldn't be as dumb as Sora, but other than that idk. Maybe his interactions with other characters would change.
Maybe Xion could be a male instead, resembling Sora more. Roxas, or Arashi, could wear pure-white shorts and a t-shirt, and sandals similar to Namine's.

The potential Namine/Axel relationship will get even weirder.
Really? Weird how?

As would the Sora/Roxas relationship, especially if the whole "replace Kairi in Sora's memories"-scenario remains the same. ;P
Maybe he might be forced to erase/replace/alter anyone else's memories of Sora so no-one would remember him, especially Kairi, Riku, Donald and Goofy.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Meh, the overall difference this would make isn't very significant. Cosmetic, at best.
@Spockanort; what's BL?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Meh, the overall difference this would make isn't very significant. Cosmetic, at best.
@Spockanort; what's BL?

Boy's Love lol In my mind I was thinking of like super G rated fluff...

If you put Roxas in the place of Namine, the game becomes Sora and Repliku fighting to protect Roxas due to having memories of having a crush on him as kids.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
The Arche Twist AU by Dakt from Tumblr: same sky, new destiny. LOL.

Also, Ultimakey's "Role Reversal" AU on Tumblr Search results for: role reversal - probably procrastinating, which is basically the same thing as Dakt's idea (this person came up with it later, though), but is actually still active... unlike Arche Twist, sadly.

Basically, the AU is that Sora oopsie-daisied and fell to darkness at the beginning of KH1 (so is essentially Riku), Kairi is Sora (a dull, ordinary girl who just stumbled into being a Keyblade wielder), and Riku is a Prince of Heart. This also led to Roxas and Naminé switching, and Riku Replica and Xion also swapping places. The "Where's Waldo" link I posted explains it all:)

Honestly, at this point, I like these AUs better than canon, I have to say. They're just SO good, and trope breaking, and better balanced with the Destiny Trio, and just fabulous.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Also, Ultimakey's "Role Reversal" AU on Tumblr Search results for: role reversal - probably procrastinating, which is basically the same thing as Dakt's idea (this person came up with it later, though), but is actually still active... unlike Arche Twist, sadly.

Basically, the AU is that Sora oopsie-daisied and fell to darkness at the beginning of KH1 (so is essentially Riku), Kairi is Sora (a dull, ordinary girl who just stumbled into being a Keyblade wielder), and Riku is a Prince of Heart. This also led to Roxas and Naminé switching, and Riku Replica and Xion also swapping places. The "Where's Waldo" link I posted explains it all:)

Honestly, at this point, I like these AUs better than canon, I have to say. They're just SO good, and trope breaking, and better balanced with the Destiny Trio, and just fabulous.
Thank you for sharing these, because they are beautiful and I have discovered something new.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yes to all of this. And it is even my ot3 <3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
to answer the question asked in the title, sora would be a lot more awkward and confused by the end of II.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
to answer the question asked in the title, sora would be a lot more awkward and confused by the end of II.

Hey, maybe not. Roxas and Namine came from him. He's like their mom and Kairi was dad. Maybe it'd be awkward if he realized a part of himself made him have a crush on himself/"child"...

God, this series...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey, maybe not. Roxas and Namine came from him. He's like their mom and Kairi was dad. Maybe it'd be awkward if he realized a part of himself made him have a crush on himself/"child"...

God, this series...

"spank namine"

CUE SANCTUARY BEFORE THEY'RE THE WISER

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
For some reason I just can't see Namine in full organization garb fighting with a Keyblade. Or roxas in all white drawing in a sketchbook.

It would have been interesting for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back