• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Riku WASN'T the impostor sighted in Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Remember this part from Days?

[video=youtube;RN9Cah4Wm5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN9Cah4Wm5c[/video]

Saix says an impostor was sighted in Castle Oblivion.

But why would Riku even be there? He had no reason to.

What if the impostor was a more mysterious figure...

MysteriousFigure.png

Thoughts?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Hmm... it's possible, I suppose.

That scene already beared relevance pertaining to the presence of both Sora and Ven being inside the castle having an effect on Roxas, so my guess would be that perhaps if it isn't MF and is indeed Riku, it'd be to keep watch on Sora.

That said, why would MF be there?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Hmm... it's possible, I suppose.

That scene already beared relevance pertaining to the presence of both Sora and Ven being inside the castle having an effect on Roxas, so my guess would be that perhaps if it isn't MF and is indeed Riku, it'd be to keep watch on Sora.

That said, why would MF be there?

It just doesn't make sense for Riku to be there. Sora's been moved to the fake Twilight Town already... we saw him and Namine talking in her drawing room. So he has no reason to return to CO.

Because if MF IS a Replica as some theories suggest, he would have been born there as well.

idea. is. awesome. i like this idea.

=D

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
1. We don't know who MF is.

2. At the time, I believe Riku was looking for Roxas to take him back to Diz.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
We don't know anything about the MF yet, especially his intentions. I like the idea that it's him, and I do hope it is.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Pretty interesting idea actually...while we don't know anything about the mysterious figure yet it should nonetheless be kept as a possibility (except there exists source material which gives clearly away that it was indeed Riku who was there).

Thinking further into this...who knows if this has something to do with Ven's body disappearing from the CoW in the BBS FM Secret Ending.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
1. We don't know who MF is.

2. At the time, I believe Riku was looking for Roxas to take him back to Diz.

1. That's the point. This just adds to who he might be.

2. DiZ hadn't given that command yet actually, if you watch the cutscenes and gameplay in order.

We don't know anything about the MF yet, especially his intentions. I like the idea that it's him, and I do hope it is.

Same here!

Pretty interesting idea actually...while we don't know anything about the mysterious figure yet it should nonetheless be kept as a possibility (except there exists source material which gives clearly away that it was indeed Riku who was there).

Thinking further into this...who knows if this has something to do with Ven's body disappearing from the CoW in the BBS FM Secret Ending.

What source material?

That would be interesting if he did kidnap Ven.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't know if that is covered somewhere who that coat-guy in C.O. is, that's why I asked.

Interesting yep, although the MF (or anyone else who might have gave him that order or was after Ven) would not gain much from this, as it is only Ven's comatose body and soul one can find within the chamber...as his injured heart is protected by Sora's heart where it sleeps.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I don't know if that is covered somewhere who that coat-guy in C.O. is, that's why I asked.

Interesting yep, although the MF (or anyone else who might have gave him that order or was after Ven) would not gain much from this, as it is only Ven's comatose body and soul one can find within the chamber...as his injured heart is protected by Sora's heart where it sleeps.

He still needs his body. Maybe MF was like, "Holy moley, that's that little whippersnapper's comatose body! I'ma nab it!"

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's of course true...Ven can't be saved until his heart is healed...but if his heart is healed and then his body and soul are hold by an enemy faction...still no saving for the poor little guy.
Well, whatever reason there is (if it is not only symbolic) it is clear that seemingly several people, including Xemnas for some reason, are still after Ventus.

On another note...Dayum, you better change your post above to let the censor do it's job. Circumventing the censors gains you a temporary ban if a strict mod sees this!
EDIT: That's better. ;)

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Oh cool I'ma Sidekick.

I still wonder who the MF could be... If it is Eraqus, then I would have to say he tried to fight them to protect them. A.k.a. kill 'em because they didn't stand a chance. Then later on you prove him wrong and he's like "I'm sorry."

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Oh.

This might have been early on in the MF's existence. I get the feeling that he wasn't this all powerful guy at first, and he's probably just looking for answers.

He still needs his body. Maybe MF was like, "Holy moley, that's that little whippersnapper's comatose body! I'ma nab it!"

Hahhahaha at least theres no profanity now XD

Perhaps he has a plan to awaken Ven.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh cool I'ma Sidekick.

I still wonder who the MF could be... If it is Eraqus, then I would have to say he tried to fight them to protect them. A.k.a. kill 'em because they didn't stand a chance. Then later on you prove him wrong and he's like "I'm sorry."

congrats on the sidekickery..
you may be right on that one

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh cool I'ma Sidekick.

i think eraqus is a good possibility for the MF, and it would make sense that hes looking for ven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back