• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Riku died? Will you be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What if Riku died? Will you be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

splitdestiny

i'd be devastated. Riku wasn't neccessarily evil in kh1. he was merely living by his emotions. what he did, he did for kairi's return. besides they wouldn't kill him off right. i mean his supposed to be the true keblade master and all

dejah

:|
riku dying!!!!!!!!!!

i'll cry my eyes out!!!!!!!!!!!!

sob.. no more sora/riku.. lol >.<

dejah

:|
dear BunnyCupCakes

have i mentioned that i love your sig?

much luv,
dejah.

port royal 12

itw oudl be great if he died because then ansem couldnt come back and neither could malicifent and that would be very good

but everone knows that hes not going to diew so why bother

but thats why i would be overjoyed to see him die

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
This is how i think he dies

Okay Riku puts the souleater up to kiari neck, sora yells Riku what are you doing? Im opening the door to darkness once again! Riku but why do you need kiari? Because she's going with me........Kiari yelled Sora, I love you forver an always. Riku you dont have to do this! Im sorry sora, im really sorry. Riku stabbs kiari. Sora crys out no. Kiari laying on sora knees. Sora rember your the person that will open the door to light. Wha no kiari dont die on me please kiari no please dont die. I will be a part of you sora where ever you are im right next to you. Kiari slowleys closing her eyes. Riku? yes relpleyed riku? Im also sorry. Sora leaps from the ground and plums through rikus heart. Thus making kh3

THE END
ha ha ha wow... well i wanted to pick devestaded, angered, and horrified b/c riku is my all time favorite character in KH

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
umm none of those words could really describe how i would feel and there r many factors. if riku does choose darkness once again then id be so annoyed by his constant changin that i wouldnt really care. if they made it seem really sad or sadder than it really is like what they did with hp4 movie then id probably be sad but so far as the info arrises i dont really care if he dies or not cause i thought he was ganna die in the first one so...

Hybrid Keyblade

I would CRY..Bawl my eyes out and then proceed to leave my ps2 on and watch the little standby video that starts when you put in KH2 and leave it at the main menu for too long..then i'd tattoo the words "Riku 4 Ever" across my abdomen and cut myself repeatedly until I got over his death.

No, Im kidding..I'd probably feel sad about it if it was done super cool. but then move on..then replay the game again and again.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd be devastated, maybe even cry for the first time in years. He's my favorite character and if he dies, it damn well better be dramatic and sad.

B

bettermanlamia

i would be angered. i mean really, he is a big part of the story and he's kewl:D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
hmm..... who would kill him

the org members that know him are either dead, or filled with fright(seeing as he killed members of the org with ease, and he smells like the superior..)... mickey likes him,sora likes him kairi etc, the people that he help before fear him(for his great strength), ansem is under control of his heart,diz helps him, the em we dont' know(probably likes him because he is like himself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back