• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Riku died? Will you be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What if Riku died? Will you be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

port royal 12

i would love it because riku is so bad like he was no where to be seen in the first game and it's likely that that will happen ffor this game :D

IsItReal?

I'd be devastated because Riku is awesome and he's supposed to have a bigger part in KH2 so if he dies then I guess we'll have to endure it. But if he doesn't then we can all sleep knowing he didn't die lol.

D

Dexter

This is how i think he dies

Okay Riku puts the souleater up to kiari neck, sora yells Riku what are you doing? Im opening the door to darkness once again! Riku but why do you need kiari? Because she's going with me........Kiari yelled Sora, I love you forver an always. Riku you dont have to do this! Im sorry sora, im really sorry. Riku stabbs kiari. Sora crys out no. Kiari laying on sora knees. Sora rember your the person that will open the door to light. Wha no kiari dont die on me please kiari no please dont die. I will be a part of you sora where ever you are im right next to you. Kiari slowleys closing her eyes. Riku? yes relpleyed riku? Im also sorry. Sora leaps from the ground and plums through rikus heart. Thus making kh3

THE END

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'd find Nomura myself for that nonsense. They are all friends now. Haha, it's gonna turn out like in Spider-Man, Harry is guna be a good friend, not turn into the Green Goblin and kill his buddies.

Lightkeeper05

rpg master said:
This is how i think he dies

Okay Riku puts the souleater up to kiari neck, sora yells Riku what are you doing? Im opening the door to darkness once again! Riku but why do you need kiari? Because she's going with me........Kiari yelled Sora, I love you forver an always. Riku you dont have to do this! Im sorry sora, im really sorry. Riku stabbs kiari. Sora crys out no. Kiari laying on sora knees. Sora rember your the person that will open the door to light. Wha no kiari dont die on me please kiari no please dont die. I will be a part of you sora where ever you are im right next to you. Kiari slowleys closing her eyes. Riku? yes relpleyed riku? Im also sorry. Sora leaps from the ground and plums through rikus heart. Thus making kh3

THE END

HAHAHAHAHAH LMAO lolololol. O MY GOD LOLOLOLOL

chasingdusk

Riku dying?

I wouldn't be surprised. It would be quite the dramatic and emotional ending though. Like, if Riku sacraficed himself for Sora or somebody else. Now, that would be sad. I'd probably slip a tear or two considering he's the hottest character in the whole game under twenty! lol.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I dont think I would. Riku hasn't really done anything important enough for me to get attached.

Ansem/Sephy

he's the hottest character in the whole game under twenty!

. . . and over twenty . . .?

Anyway, it would make the game sorta sad, and I want it to be . . . so I'm fine w/ it. We're all gonna be hunted down by a cult of black-hooded psycoes someday, right? . . .

Chosenoneknuckles

If it happens so be it, it'll be sad but I won't go and have a tantrum about it. It'd probably make the ending bittersweet and meaningful, they are fighting a war after all. And Riku could never really go back to the way he was, I can't see him settling back on Destiny Isles ever again, I think the guilt would always remain. But oh well, guess we'll see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back