• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT IF: PIXAR Worlds Are Connected To Quadratum?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was thinking about how Toy Box is basically connected to Quadratum due to that world introducing us to Verum Rex and Yozora. Then it got me thinking about the only other PIXAR world in KH3 - Monstropolis. Toy Box is connected to Quadratum, not only because it contains Verum Rex, but also because Young Xehanort was able to "split" the world where one side had the toys' become "real" (like Buzz's laser actually working). Not only that, but Andy's imagination (fiction) brought the toys to life.

Now how is Monstropolis connected to Quadratum? For starters, the doors. We just know that it's the "human world" on the other side, but what exactly is that? Could it be a doorway to Quadratum or another fictional world that someone from Monstropolis came up with in order to power the city? The next interesting thing is the Organization member in Monstropolis is Vanitas. Sure, it makes sense to tie Vanitas - a character built upon emotions - to the world that deals with scream energy. But why was Vanitas there? I'm not talking about Monstropolis itself, but the human world. See, Vanitas says he found Randall in the human world and brought him back to Monstropolis to collect more scream energy. So why was Vanitas in the human world first and not Monstropolis? Could Vanitas have been following orders from Xehanort to explore deeper into fiction/unreality? On top of all of that, Vanitas is highly suspected to be "Darkness" from KHUX - which would mean he is connected to the whole unreality/world line hopping stuff. Lastly, and this is really reaching I admit, but the ritual of scaring was built upon disturbing the sleep of a child on the other side of the door. Sleep touches death sometimes and can lead to The Final World - which seems to be the hub of world line hopping. Maybe there is some connection between the monsters' scare ritual and unreality?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I agree. There is definitely a connection. I wonder if we could meet the "fictional" toys or even Andy in quadratum.
Now that Toy Box has been recombined, I doubt Andy will be in Quadratum. I feel like Christopher Robin could be in Quadratum and the 100 Acre Wood is something linked to Quadratum.

Back