• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Nomura....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travakh

What if Nomura creates an MMORPG game to explain the Keyblade Wars? And that there would be three sides to choose from (Dark, Light, and Twilight factions) during the war. Good idea? omgsh

Firo

Oh Crap
No bad idea.
IMO the next game will explain Xehanorts origins and why KH happened.

Radon

mofo
I wouldnt say its a good idea, but its better than any other MMO theories I've heard. I'd like this reconnect project to be made next.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No. An MMO is a bad idea. If they haven't done one spanning the multiple FF games, something which would bring off a lot more profit, they're not about to do it for KH.

Not to mention it would suck and all that.

State

Awards
If ever, we'll only see cameos of KH characters in MMORPGs, but only in the names.

~Avant~

Perhaps something along the lines of Dynsasty Warriors instead of an MMO

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
∞;4770183 said:
No. An MMO is a bad idea. If they haven't done one spanning the multiple FF games, something which would bring off a lot more profit, they're not about to do it for KH.

Not to mention it would suck and all that.
FF has actually two MMO, under the form of main ghame. For a serie like KH where every games are connected, a MMO linked to the story is logical, unlike FF where it's not logical.

Anyway, I'm not for a MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back