• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Namine was a boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Hahahahaha
Umm... well, if she was a boss/secret boss whatever, I think she would draw something like iI don't know a large, high level beating Nobody or her own keyblade and fight Sora and Co. That would be pretty cool.
Although... I don't why in the world she would want to fight the person who gave her her freedom. =D;;;

Jage0910

... An Ice cream... LOL!

I can sorta imagine Namine as a boss though I mean She'd be a great boss but I agree with one of you she's a pacifist. But it will be interesting she can be a boss after Xenmas so that she can test if he really is fit to wield the keyblade. Oh yeah! if you lose Roxas will come out and help revive you instead of King Mickey!

Soren

Awards
yeah, that last one would definitely be unexpected!

I still don't see why it's so hard to see her as a boss. And if you forgot, Kairi has a Keyblade and actually fights in KH2! Just becuase she's a princess doesn't mean she can't be ya down ya know. And with Namine controlling Sora's memories, she may even be able to control you in battle.

Come to think of it, that could be like a "Second Stage" to the battle. Yeah. For the second-stage of the fight against her, you'd be fighting Sora with all his abilities activated as Riku with King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as your usable party. You'd have to beat back Sora while trying to beat down Namine, who is using every available spell at the max level; including some that were left behind in KH. (like stopga and graviga). Now THAT would be fun, especially since you would be fighting your version of Sora with your version of Riku, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey. And for a third stage, you'd have to play with Roxas wielding two keyblades against Sora and Namine alone. No spells and a very limited supply of items. (If you had any eft from the first two battles.)

Dude, if that was her boss fight, it would be so sweet!!! XD

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Namine as a boss is an extremly good idea well done

Namines weapon would be Her drawing pad

Namines Attacks. . .

Picture Puzzle - - She makes illusions of her self

Memory Smash - - She will use magic to deal damge attacking your mind

Memory Wipe Out - - One hit Ko move she only uses it once when she is in critical damage.

yaoichia

Hmm...then it'll be very cool then ^^ actually it isn't a bad idea to put her as the boss.. bet she'll use some very cool weapons...

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
†♥Kairi♥†;1939429 said:
Ummm If Namine was a boss it would be a worthless battle to Sora. o_0

Yes but this topic is "WHAT IF SHE WAS A BOSS" so were just givin ideas

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
No, namine IS the boss. Think about it, all she has to do is rewrite you memories in her favor to make it seems like she's in distress, when really she's controlling everyone. Let me quote 1984 "control the present you control the past, control the past you control the future/present"

Masamune

Big Boss
In that case Sora is a goner..

If she was a boss,it would be interesting...It wud be so much kewler if we use Kairi as the character to be Namine.But,thats impossible.

Kairi would just go running around with her keyblade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back