• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Namine (instead of Roxas) joined the Organisation XIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
I'm not exactly saying she should've, but more she could've, seeing her "Somebody" Kairi actually inherited, albeit unintentionally, a Keyblade from Aqua in Birth by Sleep, Xemnas might've had a 50/50 chance of choosing either Roxas or Namine. Not to mention, Sora didn't exactly inherit a Keyblade but more or less borrow such an ability from Ventus' heart that rested and healed within him, and he also took the place of obtaining a Keyblade from Riku (who inherited such from Terra).

Sure that Xion, on the other hand, might instead be a male resembling a black-haired Sora, but still I do wonder what could've been and what could've happened if Namine was choosen to be the 13th member. Well, outside of being given a name that's basically an anagram of Kairi with an X added in. Rixika? Xikira? I dunno, you can work on that as well.

Anyway, what are yours ideas and thoughts on what could've happened? Please post down below, thank you.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Why should she even be in the Org? I'm fine with Roxas being in it, tbh. And I can't really imagine Naminè in the Org, so....

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well, if the Org had wanted her as a member, they wouldn't have kept her locked up in Castle Oblivion to use like a tool, now would they?

Anyways, if Naminé'd been the thirteenth, then Roxas would've been the fourteenth. The Org needed a Keyblade wielder. Kairi didn't actually gain the ability to summon one til II.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, if the Org had wanted her as a member, they wouldn't have kept her locked up in Castle Oblivion to use like a tool, now would they?

Anyways, if Naminé'd been the thirteenth, then Roxas would've been the fourteenth. The Org needed a Keyblade wielder. Kairi didn't actually gain the ability to summon one til II.
Xion would've been fifteenth.

Xion x Namine story activate

lol jokes aside it would've been interesting.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
well they wanted a keyblade wielder, and namine had unique memory powers they took advantage of so she kinda worked for them.

Master Exin

Awards
Why should she even be in the Org? I'm fine with Roxas being in it, tbh. And I can't really imagine Naminè in the Org, so....

Oh yeah, I had to correct that, thank you.

True, but still, she was inherited for such back in BbS.

Xion would've been fifteenth.

Xion x Namine story activate

lol jokes aside it would've been interesting.

XD yeah XionxNamine (ShioNami?) has to be my favourite KH pairing, with XionxKairi (ShioKai?) as number 2.

well they wanted a keyblade wielder, and namine had unique memory powers they took advantage of so she kinda worked for them.

Oh yeah, thank you for that reminder.

This is just more of a "what if" scenario.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
The organization already reached their blond quota so Namine was a no go.

Nicki6082

The organization already reached their blond quota so Namine was a no go.
This right here I love it XD
But more seriously I can't really see Namine as an organization member and I agree with BlackOsprey they saw her a nothing more than a tool or they would've had her join them. I mean she has such a unique ability to manipulate memories so they would not have let that go to waste when they already knew about Roxas who had the ability to wield a keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back