• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Master Xehanort found Ventus before Sora does?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

Like what if Sora, Aqua and co get to Castle Oblivion to save Ven's ass, and find that MX is there carrying his body?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It's impossible for MX to get into the Chamber of Waking. The game establishes that only Aqua is capable of finding the chamber, and thus Ven.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What if MX arrives at the castle first and waits for Aqua to fiiinally open the damn door as if a new iPhone released? Holy sh-
Anyways, Nomura likes to shock the fans with "epic" plot twists, but I hope and think the fact that only Aqua can open it will remain.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I mean, if BbSv2 is any indication, I'm pretty sure this was a plan at some point. That being said, why would Xehanort want Ven? I mean, in BbS, it made sense why, but now? What would that accomplish? How would it even help his goals? Ven wouldn't make a good seed, and Ven is kind of needed on the Guardians side.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I mean, if BbSv2 is any indication, I'm pretty sure this was a plan at some point. That being said, why would Xehanort want Ven? I mean, in BbS, it made sense why, but now? What would that accomplish? How would it even help his goals? Ven wouldn't make a good seed, and Ven is kind of needed on the Guardians side.
Ven would make a perfect vessel, actually. He already doesn't have a heart meaning Xehanort putting his into the vessel basically means he wouldn't have to fight for control. It's probably why Xemnas was looking for the Chamber in the first place.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Ven would make a perfect vessel, actually. He already doesn't have a heart meaning Xehanort putting his into the vessel basically means he wouldn't have to fight for control. It's probably why Xemnas was looking for the Chamber in the first place.

Huh. That actully makes sense. I kind of forgot Ven's body didn't actually have anything in it. Even though that's a major af plotpoint. Oops.

Kind of weird how if things had gone slightly different, Xehanort's team would have been made up of all the clones, be it his and Sora's. I wonder then if Nomura didn't have plans to use him as a vessel, then. Which would have sucked for Aqua since she would have to be fighting both her friends. Again.

Neyan

It's true that Ven right now would make a perfect vessel and as far as we know, Aqua is the only one who knows how to get to him, but even if Xehanort could get to him, he probably wouldn't profit all that much because then the good guys would be a Guardian of Light short. Also, awakening Ventus probably correlates to awakening Vanitas, who is probably a Seeker of Darkness if we are to trust the chess pieces.

Though in the trailer there are two chesspieces with Vanitas' gears, so maybe Venitas will return once again...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
he probably wouldn't profit all that much because then the good guys would be a Guardian of Light short.
I don't think that's a concern of his. If it was he wouldn't have gone after Sora, after all. According to him, all the pieces are destined to appear, so it doesn't matter if he takes one of the Guardians, someone else will just replace them.

Popsydoodles

I thought the whole reason Xehanort ripped the darkness out of Ven was because he couldn't handle it/use it. Wouldn't that be going against that point if he were to be a SoD? Following that thought, I don't understand how Xehanort planting a piece of his heart in someone grants him full control. I get how it works with Terra since it was Xehanort's whole self invading, but for the others? All of the other Seekers already are Xehanort or have existing hearts of their own working with Xehanorts heart piece/seed. They aren't under full mind/body control. It kind of confuses me how Sora or Ven in a sleep state would be of any use. Wouldn't they still be sleeping with only a piece of heart in control? Ven was only able to awake the first time because his heart was mended enough by Sora. He wasn't able to function at all without a full heart. Maybe it was from the trauma of the procedure, but I don't see him operating with only half a heart anyway. I think I just confused myself.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't understand how Xehanort planting a piece of his heart in someone grants him full control.
It doesn't normally, ​because the other person's heart would inhibit that. But since Ven literally has no heart it effectively would. Really though, it doesn't matter because only Aqua can reach him anyway.

Popsydoodles

It doesn't normally, ​because the other person's heart would inhibit that. But since Ven literally has no heart it effectively would. Really though, it doesn't matter because only Aqua can reach him anyway.

Hypothetically though, could a person function with only a fragment of a heart? Has there been a character like that? I guess nobodies would kinda meet that requirement. They function while growing a heart, right?

Popsydoodles

Nobodies seem to do it just fine?
Yeah I kinda got there on my own. lol

This would also mean that someone who only has a fragment of Xehanort heart could form a full heart from that and become someone other than Xehanort right? Maybe?

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Well according to Nomura, Xehanort's fragment will eventually consume the other person's heart, so I imagine it's too strong for most people. If hypothetically that person's heart managed to overtake Xehanort's, it wouldnt'y really make them become someone else though? They would still be them.

Popsydoodles

Well according to Nomura, Xehanort's fragment will eventually consume the other person's heart, so I imagine it's too strong for most people. If hypothetically that person's heart managed to overtake Xehanort's, it wouldnt'y really make them become someone else though? They would still be them.

Well in Ven's case, since he is just a "shell" there would be no heart to consume. The Xehanort heart fragment would have to reform itself. That means all new memories and experiences. I'm wondering if amnesia would play into that situation like it does with nobodies. Xehanort is removing pieces of his own heart after all. Would it still know it's a part Xehanort when it wakes up?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah I think we're meant to believe that Xehanort's heart will retain memories and consciousness. But who knows? It might be something KH3 will go into more specific detail about, but I can't imagine Xehanort would do it if he didn't effectively have control over these vessels himself. If they just turned them into amnesiac Xehanorts that wouldn't really help him much.

Popsydoodles

Yeah I think we're meant to believe that Xehanort's heart will retain memories and consciousness. But who knows? It might be something KH3 will go into more specific detail about, but I can't imagine Xehanort would do it if he didn't effectively have control over these vessels himself. If they just turned them into amnesiac Xehanorts that wouldn't really help him much.

I mean since Xehanort would be there when he implants his fragment, he could just tell them what they are like how it was with the Org.XIII. In the case of an absolutely empty vessel though I think the terms would be a bit different. It's even more like a parasitic cloning or birthing. A new weird Xehanort baby living in a host body...

I guess it wouldn't matter if Xehanorts heart fragments still know what and who they are on their own, but that kinda goes against what happens to everyone else with their nobodies. I was under the impression that all Xehanorts heart fragment did was increase control over the darkness and work in tandem with the host heart. For a character like Xigbar, he doesn't really need Xehanorts heart otherwise. He already sides with him.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
No, Xehanort's plan is to literally have thirteen versions of himself.

As Xigbar explains, the original purpose of the Organization was to hook them up to Kingdom Hearts and fill them all with the exact same heart and mind -- turn all of them into Xehanorts. And that's what his heart fragments will do eventually, consume the other heart and turn that person into Xehanort, with the same mind. It'll happen to Xigbar, too.

Popsydoodles

No, Xehanort's plan is to literally have thirteen versions of himself.

As Xigbar explains, the original purpose of the Organization was to hook them up to Kingdom Hearts and fill them all with the exact same heart and mind -- turn all of them into Xehanorts. And that's what his heart fragments will do eventually, consume the other heart and turn that person into Xehanort, with the same mind. It'll happen to Xigbar, too.
The plan is so convoluted and over the top man. Why couldn't Nomura just make 13 Xehanort level bad guys without them having to be symbiote Xehanorts?

I still think it would be interesting to see Xehanort make his own Roxas esque character with an empty vessel. It'd be more interesting than making a reanimated zombie Xehanort creature/thing/person.

If they decide to have Xehanort turn Ven's body into a vessel it will probably just be another fully sentient,aware Xehanort who looks like Ven and then Sora frees Ven's heart which then kicks the Xehanorts fragment heart out of his body thus destroying the fragment and regaining control of his body.

Last edited:

LightAndOblivion

Well technically there's no way anybody but Aqua would be able to get to Ventus in the first place and seeing how Sora would naturally be allied with Aqua, he should get to Ven first

Though that doesn't mean Xehanort won't be a sneak about it and have super sneak Xigbar to tail them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back