• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► What if Kingdom Hearts was in Project X Zone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
After being satisfied with the release of KH3, I’ve branched out into other game franchises. One series I got into back in 2022 was Project X Zone, a crossover tactical RPG created by Monolith Soft, who most gamers know for Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles. They started with Namco x Capcom in 2005, then the first Project X Zone in 2012/2013 was Namco x Capcom x SEGA, then Project X Zone 2 was the same thing but now featuring guest characters from Nintendo.

Playable characters are divided into two categories: Pair Units (comprised of characters who have something in common) and Solo Units (characters who fight independently). Pair Units have a specific set of attacks depending on the directional input, as well as a super attack and a multi-attack that clears out up to four targets at once. Solo Units had the same setup in Namco x Capcom until being relegated to support characters in all games afterward. While the gameplay tends to drag on and on, I personally find it worth it for the character interactions and how all the different franchises mix with each other.

So with all that, I wanted to make a post about KH characters in PxZ. My concept is probably going to raise some eyebrows.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Considering some of the fanservice in those games, of course they'd go with Aqua.

Back