• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if KHII got delayed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
what if it got delayed... again. I don't know about you but my hea would explode. what would you do?

Lusankya

Website
www.myspace.com
It won't be...they're pretty much done. The game goes to presses i assume at least a week before the actual release date, so their probably just fixing tiny, tiny bugs at this point.

prod44

riots will errupt on common roads!!!

The earth wish shake with anger...

everything and everyone will explode ><

lol

smexy_roxas213

thats what i ask myself every time i wake up in a
heres somthing muffin man said on a similar topic that u people should no
TheMuffinMan said:
........what is with people and all these retarded ideas, do you all WANT the world to end and for your lives to be miserable?

Seriously, your all coming up with these depressing topics 'oh, what if KH2 never existed'

"What if nomura died and Kh2 never came out'

'What if australia blew up and caused a chain reaction and california fell into the ocean and America blamed the British so they go to war and destroy the whole world!?'

'What if the second you got KH2 you spontaniously combusted and burned your house down and killed your whole family!?'

People...it's a game....you don't need to prepare for the worst...jsut wait it out, and stop trying to jinx it by talking aobut all the possible bad things that could happen, just relax, and wait it out =D

D

Dexter

They won't. Magazines like EGM have already REVEIWED the American Version of kh2. EGm is putting there REVEIW in there next EGM. Which comes out on the 14th!

Kunoke

Rofl. If it got delayed again, whoever responsible would be found the next day with an ice pick in their head.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
why are you thinking these bad thoughts?!! This is just not normal. Anyway I would be very depressed. Also I don't think they would even consider doing that.

tdude_6

I would go to Japan, find nomura, walk up to him, slap him, and yell "NO!" and make him take a timeout until he decides to release it at that exact moment.

But seriously this is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back