• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if KHII got delayed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Allow me to quote my previous post:

........what is with people and all these retarded ideas, do you all WANT the world to end and for your lives to be miserable?

Seriously, your all coming up with these depressing topics 'oh, what if KH2 never existed'

"What if nomura died and Kh2 never came out'

'What if australia blew up and caused a chain reaction and california fell into the ocean and America blamed the British so they go to war and destroy the whole world!?'

'What if the second you got KH2 you spontaniously combusted and burned your house down and killed your whole family!?'

People...it's a game....you don't need to prepare for the worst...jsut wait it out, and stop trying to jinx it by talking aobut all the possible bad things that could happen, just relax, and wait it out =D

Now then.....STFU =D

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
clap clap i still go with that numoras a raceist thory

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
^ yaes..........but Ill play along......if it was "delayed" again.........there would be pain.........to others......

helios

Bronze Member
keybladeboi said:
i would find out where you lived, hunt you down, and strangle you. all for jinxing.

on another topic TMM is RIGHT!

I 2nd that notion.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i thought i would make a thread, but ill just say it here, why the **** do people keep making the same threads about the same shit? everytime i get on her of a morning there are like all the same topic threads from the day before, but there completely new, why dont people take the time to go through and see if something answers there question... its so annoying.

im also sick of those "who do you think would win" threads, like **** who cares?! if it doesnt happen in the game, do we need to care?

stop making threads about absolute shit and ask questions that are relavent...

EDIT: AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! HITSUGAYA!!!!!!!!!! <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

Burori

Let me just put it in words I did the last time. If it was postponed it would be Halo 2 all over again. Only this time I think that the company would face armageddin.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If it was delayed to a really far off date , like October 30, i'd scream: Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back