• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if KH2 took place in Nintendo Worlds!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
soul of riku said:
did u notice that the nintendo people called there nintendo system a wii and there controlers ner (nintendo entertainment remote) put them together and its the nintendo wiiner. lol...............sory.

Ahahahaha!! rofl I didn't know they were called ner!! That's so hilarious, and random, and I guess it's spam too, but so is this. ahahaha I had to laugh, lol too funny.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
soul of riku said:
did u notice that the nintendo people called there nintendo system a wii and there controlers ner (nintendo entertainment remote) put them together and its the nintendo wiiner. lol...............sory.
HAAAHAAA..XD...Oh god that funny..anyways...all nintendo has for Worlds would be Zelda,Mario,or Metorid..(cuz thats all i know)..so it would suck for me

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea the best ones would be Mario Zelda and Metroid. There aren't many others. I guess Star Fox and Donkey Kong. Oh and maybe there could be a mini game world of all sports since there are so many Mario sports games :D

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
The only Nentindo worlds would be FFI&II..(I think they were on it)...since I doubt Nomura would want Sora collection mushrooms that make him giant...>__>

*I meant to say this ealier*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back