• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What If Kairi Never Turned Sora's Heartless Back Into Sora?

• Thread starter Deleted member 235902
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 235902

I've been thinking about something that I thought was interesting, so I thought I should share it here.

What if Kairi never used her "princess powers" to restore Sora back to his human form after he unlocked his heart and became a Heartless? What if he stayed as a Heartless for a long time?

As we know, the reason that Roxas doesn't have any of Sora's memories is because Sora's time as a Heartless was so short. Likewise, the reason that Namine doesn't have any of Kairi's memories is because Kairi never even had a Heartless since she has no darkness in her heart. Nobodies usually contain all of their memories from when they were people because they usually stay as Heartless for a long period of time. It's very intriguing to think about what would've happened if Sora stayed as a Heartless.

Roxas most likely would've had all of Sora's memories. That means that we would have seen Ventus' body acting like Sora and having all of Sora's memories, which sounds very interesting to me.

Imagine how different the beginning of KH2 would've been. Imagine how different everything would've played out and unfolded.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this and what do you think would have been different?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I imagine a true Sora nobody would have been tougher for Xemnas to deal with compared to a child like Roxas. Or the least a much risker option for Xemy to bank on so he might have more incentive to create Xion and perfect her to make sure they got a keyblade wielder.

Because in the current storyline, Xemy had very little ways he could have lost because either A)Roxas kicks ass and he gets a lot of hearts while Sora seelps B)Xion overpowers Roxas and she become the number 1 key and kicks ass while keeping Sora sleeping C) Something happens to Xion and Roxas which leads to Sora awakening and the org still has a keyblade wielder.

So in the alternative timeline I guess there will be more protective measure to make sure Roxas doesn't die because they can't guarantee Sora's heartless being slain by a keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back