• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Idea about KH4 (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
The part were Sora had to save everyone, instead of doing it right that second, he, and Riku who survived this time fight the 13 seekers of darkness themselves, saving Roxas, Xion, and Terra, and the game ends with the same scene of the foretellers and Luxu with the black box and Maleficent and Pete watching, just like the original, but Sora didn't misuse the power of waking and he , Riku, Roxas, Xion, Terra and Isa, because his redemption still happened, set out at the end of the game to go look for their friends who lost there hearts, and in KH4 everyone splits up to look for them, Isa going with Roxas and Xion to try and earn their forgiveness as they search, and possibly bond, because in KH3 it felt very forced how they were hanging out after what happened between them in days and felt very unearned, Sora, Ethier going off on his own, or with Riku and Terra to search, and/or Riku and Terra going off to search, or everyone goes separately to search similar to BBS, all while the Master Of Masters carries out his plans, what are your thoughts?

D

Deleted member 246005

You could still do Isa's redemption arc as trust doesn't happen overnight. Plus he and Lea were Organization members for a decade or so. There's alot you could do with that.

Other than that I don't mind how 3 ended.

vaderskywalker

Awards
You could still do Isa's redemption arc as trust doesn't happen overnight. Plus he and Lea were Organization members for a decade or so. There's alot you could do with that.

Other than that I don't mind how 3 ended.
Sora died, and is now stuck in unreality, he deserves a happy ending at some point, and this idea would have ensured that because there is still hope for the others if they got turned into heartless, (again in some case), the only one who wouldn't have turned into a heartless would have been Kairi, and I'm kind of curious what Mickey, Donald and Goofy's Nobodies would be like, unlikely, I know but this a what if, and I'm not holding my breath for Sora or Riku to return to the realm of light, because in the trailer for KH4, it says something about not being able to return to the world they came from, like they're only able to go to another that's not they're own.(Please don't post about this not returning thing, at least not here, I'm going to make another thread for this theory starting now)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Sora died, and is now stuck in unreality, he deserves a happy ending at some point, and this idea would have ensured that because there is still hope for the others if they got turned into heartless, (again in some case), the only one who wouldn't have turned into a heartless would have been Kairi, and I'm kind of curious what Mickey, Donald and Goofy's Nobodies would be like, unlikely, I know but this a what if, and I'm not holding my breath for Sora or Riku to return to the realm of light, because in the trailer for KH4, it says something about not being able to return to the world they came from, like they're only able to go to another that's not they're own.(Please don't post about this not returning thing, at least not here, I'm going to make another thread for this theory starting now)
I rather Sora was retired so I don't mind him getting a happy end. But if you wanted to continue his story, the cliffhanger in Quadratum is a good way to go.

I'd be into Disney characters becoming Nobodies but Mickey, Donald and Goofy would be hard to be taken seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaderskywalker

Awards
I rather Sora was retired so I don't mind him getting a happy end. But if you wanted to continue his story, the cliffhanger in Quadratum is a good way to go.

I'd be into Disney characters becoming but Mickey, Donald and Goofy would be hard to be taken seriously.
Literally, the only way I would be okay getting a new main character, as long as he was alive, got a happy ending, and passed the torch to his child/children, but that is never going to happen because Nomura said that KH is Sora's story, and KH would end as Sora's story.

Back