• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Disney villans were the 13 darknesses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventuskeyblade

I was watching a playthrough of KH1 and the guy commentating said that he thought KH1 had a better story than KH2 because 1 focused more on the Disney aspect of the series (the main villans were Disney villans). This got me thinking, what if instead of the 13 Xehanorts as the darknesses, it was 13 Disney villans instead?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I always liked KH1 better because of that as well.

It's possible, but highly unlikely. If Maleficent is trying to evade Xehanort's plans then I doubt any other Villains would join up with him.

I'm hoping she forms up another Alliance with other Disney villains like she tried to do in KH2 for KH3. Something she could use to defend herself from Xehanort's army.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Lets think about this first, if it was, who would the 13 be? The League of Villains was only made up of so many people:

1. Maleficent
2. Hades
3. Captain Hook
4. Oogie Boogie
5. Ursula
6. Jafar
7. Pete
8. Scar
9. Shan Yu
10. Queen of Hearts
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???

And I'm skeptical on Shan Yu or Queen of Hearts since they don't really get involved in other world's affairs, so in the end, I think its pretty unlikely if near impossible right now.

horto12485

Awards
you guys got it all wrong only Members of The Thirteen Darkness are Saix, Xigbar, Xehanort(Old), Young Xehanort, Ansem SOD, Xemnas and the others are the second Thirteen Darkness and Disney Villains are not part of them.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd rather Disney villains not be apart of the Thirteen. I just don't think it'd be extremely fitting.

Although, I do want them to start being part of the plot at large again. The Disney villain meetings in KH1 were super awesome, and I wouldn't mind Maleficent building a new league and those happening again. C:

you guys got it all wrong only Members of The Thirteen Darkness are Saix, Xigbar, Xehanort(Old), Young Xehanort, Ansem SOD, Xemnas and the others are the second Thirteen Darkness and Disney Villains are not part of them.

I can't even comprehend what you're saying here.
1st off, this thread is theoretical. HINT, HINT: "What if"
2nd, there's many members of the Thirteen that are unknown. It's possible that they could be Disney villains, although unlikely.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I would doubt that the Queen of Hearts is one of the 13, as she's plump, and completely senseless in her actions. she never actually plans anything; she acts on a whim.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I would doubt that the Queen of Hearts is one of the 13, as she's plump, and completely senseless in her actions. she never actually plans anything; she acts on a whim.

Many of the Disney villains have their own reasons why they wouldn't join up with Xehanort. This just proves more so that they more than likely will not be involved.

I really hope they bring back an essence of the first game. Taking down the members of Maleficent's crew was awesome.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I really hope they bring back an essence of the first game. Taking down the members of Maleficent's crew was awesome.

I agree, but I really think that what is on the table right now with the 13 darknesses is a lot for people to handle (13 of them, with none of them taken out like with the Org.) so I think if they did try to make the Disney villains play a big part, they'd be sidelined again because of the main antagonists, the 13. So I think it would be best of we wait until after KH3 and then find out that Maleficent has been planing something all along. I'd love for the Disney villains to make a huge comeback in the next saga.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well if any Disney villain was apart of the true Org.XIII (the 13 Darknesses), they would have been made Xehanort (white-gray hair and yellow eyes!, pointy ears so to hear better too).

There is no reason to think that Marluxia or Larxene(or their 'whole' person selfs) will play another role in the game, but I'd find it to be interesting/cool though if one of the two were apart of the 13.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Highly unlikely, because Master Xeharnort has been looking for either empty vessels like the members of the Orginization or those who have their hearts filled with darkness and easy to take over. If Xeharnort wanted to take over the Disney villians he would've when he had the chance when Ansem SOD was around them. But I think he saw potentinal in Riku because Terra gave him the power to weild the Keyblade, and when Ansem saw this in Riku he thought he would be a suitable vessel. But unfortunately Riku became resistant to the darkness and will not let Xeharnorts heart take a hold of him, instead only a shadow of Ansem was left inside him to become his darkness to control.

Terra was under Master Xeharnorts control because he was leading Terra into a false sense of secruity to the darkness so he would have a new vessel to further his plans. Despite the fact he didn't take count in Terra's own heart embound with his armor still lives on. The other members like Sai'ix and Xigbar had taken Xeharnorts heart before they were defeated. So far we only have 5 vessels that we know of now (Young Xeharnort doesn't count because he will become what he is today, unless that is Terranort again because thats what Young Xeharnort looked like when I first saw him. And if that was Terrahnort, disregard this message).

The other 7 we don't know of yet and also it's unknown that if Master Xeharnort still wants Sora as his 13th vessel or if he'll choose another person in the time being. Also we don't know if all the members of the Orginization were taken over by Xeharnorts heart because we only saw Even, Leadus, Ezion, Lea, and Dilan come back as humans. We don't know if Demyx, Larxene, or the others were taken over.

Ventuskeyblade

Well of course the Disney villans wouldn't be invovled with the 13 Darknesses now. What i was trying to ask is that what if INSTEAD of having 13 Xehanorts, we had 13 Disney villans. What if the story of the KH series had begun to focus more on Disney villans as the antagonists instead of Xehanort? That THEY were the 13 darknesses originally. It's hard to explain what I mean but hopefully that clears something up.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well if one of them was that be cool, kind of like an oppsoite to mickey mouse on the side of light. Or why not a final fantasy chracter, this was suppose to be a crossover of both, it be a great way to bring that back

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well if one of them was that be cool, kind of like an oppsoite to mickey mouse on the side of light. Or why not a final fantasy chracter, this was suppose to be a crossover of both, it be a great way to bring that back

Kupo yeah! I really would like it if at least one of them was a FF character.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
kind of like an oppsoite to mickey mouse on the side of light.
Oswald!

But seriously I find it hard to imagination that they would ever let a FF or Disney character be a member of the new org. I think it would be very interesting but it's improbable.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Food for thought: The X-Blade broke into 20 hearts. The 7 of light became the PoH. So what the heck happened to the other 13? The True Org XIII is a NEW group of 13 darknesses, not the 13 from back then.

So in the sense that the protectors & the PoH are 2 separate groups pf 7, there maybe 2 groups of 13 to keep an eye on.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
it was never meant to be a crossover. People just confuse the cameos as being a crossover.

We know for a fact that the only original Org. characters taken over would be the ones with the yellow eyes, so most of them are out unless xehanort found them again in human form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back