• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if days did hint at something?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
It just dawned on me that days might have given us a clue as to who Vanitas is I think hes a doll that has Vens memories perhaps alot like Xion?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hahaha i was thinking the same thing

Yuuki

He would have Ven's Keyblade then just like Xion used Sora's Keyblade, and Riku's Replika used Riku's Soul Eater.
hmm true but there s chance he got another keyblade somehow

Captain Garlock

He would have Ven's Keyblade then just like Xion used Sora's Keyblade, and Riku's Replika used Riku's Soul Eater.

Doesnt mean MX couldnt have supplied him with a different one?
Furthermore Soul eater isnt a keyblade

crazzyBRY

for me..

vanitas doesn't really exist.. MX got a small piece of memory of ven or sumthing like that..

and when the time passes, ven's memory gets lost and that memory goes to vanitas..

=)

Yuuki

i have a question, in the BBS commercial we see ven talking to someone in the station of awakening. is it possible for two people to be in the same station at the same time?

unless vanitas really is replica of ven and that allows him to enter just like roxas and sora did in kh2

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Doesnt mean MX couldnt have supplied him with a different one?

That's assuming that's even possible. From what we've seen so far a weilder only gets one Keyblade, but in the event that the Weilder becomes a Nobody the Nobody can share a Keyblade with their Somebody if they're Somebody is still in existance as well.

Furthermore Soul eater isnt a keyblade

I never said it was, I said Riku's Replika used the Soul Eater. I know it's not a Keyblade, my point was Replika's in the series so far, have a pattern of using the same weapon as the person they are Replicating. So in my opinion if Vanitas doesn't look like Ventus, and he doesn't have the same weapon or voice as Ventus, chances are he's not Ventus' Replika. Actually the only thing they do have in common as of now is that they have similar heights and even then, Vanitas seems to be slightly taller. So there isn't much to use as evidence to support Vanitas being Ventus' Replika.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

That's assuming that's even possible. From what we've seen so far a weilder only gets one Keyblade, but in the event that the Weilder becomes a Nobody the Nobody can share a Keyblade with their Somebody if they're Somebody is still in existance as well.

See but thats the thing.
Your going about the way days has it.
We dont know what MX can do seeing as how its very likely he made a keyblade of hearts
Whose to say he cant swap keyblades of his apprentice or that keyblade didnt go corrupt.

I never said it was, I said Riku's Replika used the Soul Eater. I know it's not a Keyblade, my point was Replika's in the series so far, have a pattern of using the same weapon as the person they are Replicating. So in my opinion if Vanitas doesn't look like Ventus, and he doesn't have the same weapon or voice as Ventus, chances are he's not Ventus' Replika.

I never saiud Vanitas was a replika i said he was a doll with Vens memories implanted within him.
Difference.
The reason Xion wields the kingdom key is because Sora could and thats his default keyblade im sure she saw another she could use it as well.
A keyblade is a keyblade.

Yuuki

That's where Sora and Roxas fought, wasn't it?
yeah, and at the end of the commercial you can see ven talking to someone

Swordsaint

If it's a doll, it won't look like Roxas. Much how Xion looked like Kairi to most people.

Judging off of the fact he's in some permanent "dark mode" like Riku, and Ven's connection to Roxas/Sora. It's not inconceivable that Vanitas's appearance is that of Ven's memories about someone that was the equivalent of Riku to Sora.
So, Riku, Sora/Roxas, Xion/Kairi.
then, ???, Ven, Vanitas.

It's plausible.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Whose to say he cant swap keyblades of his apprentice or that keyblade didnt go corrupt.

What?

I never saiud Vanitas was a replika i said he was a doll with Vens memories implanted within him.
Difference.

So far in the series, there isn't. All the dolls that have appeared in the series have been used to Replicate someone. Also, going by what your describing which is, a doll that looks like Ven do to it being made by [insert part of being] of Ven to replicate him. That is a replica.

The reason Xion wields the kingdom key is because Sora could and thats his default keyblade im sure she saw another she could use it as well.
A keyblade is a keyblade.

She wields the Kingdom Key Keyblade because, that's what Sora remembers wielding. Sora had seen King Mickey wield the Inverse Kingdom Key before and Xion couldn't wield that. Sora has apparently seen Ven wield also (the reason why I say this is because when Xigbar sees Xion as Ven she is holding the same Keyblade Ven wields meaning Sora has a memory of Ven wielding that Keyblade) and, Xion can't wield that keyblade either. Riku's Replika couldn't wield the Kingdom Key, Inverse Kingdom Key, or even Terra's keyblade and Riku has seen all three of them wield. So It appears that Replicas can only wield the weapon that the person they're Replicating can wield.

Captain Garlock

Whose to say he couldnt get a different blade or the one he had didnt change from the original

So far in the series, there isn't. All the dolls that have appeared in the series have been used to Replicate someone. Also, going by what your describing which is, a doll that looks like Ven do to it being made by [insert part of being] of Ven to replicate him. That is a replica.

Ill leave this as it is.

She wields the Kingdom Key Keyblade because, that's what Sora remembers wielding. Sora had seen King Mickey wield the Inverse Kingdom Key before and Xion couldn't wield that. Sora has apparently seen Ven wield also (the reason why I say this is because when Xigbar sees Xion as Ven she is holding the same Keyblade Ven wields meaning Sora has a memory of Ven wielding that Keyblade) and, Xion can't wield that keyblade either. Riku's Replika couldn't wield the Kingdom Key, Inverse Kingdom Key, or even Terra's keyblade and Riku has seen all three of them wield. So It appears that Replicas can only wield the weapon that the person they're Replicating can wield.

Thats saying it right there.
There types of keyblades but its only one thing.

Whats stopping Xion from saying lets say FENRIR and using it?
Nothing its a keyblade she has Soras ability to wield the keyblade just like Roxas.
Just as Repliku has the ability to wield the soul eater AND DARKNESS,

State

Awards
To Insomniac: Riku provided Kairi with a keyblade, the infamous "gayblade", and he already had the Way to Dawn, meaning that he got into his hands a second keyblade, so its possible to be given another keyblade.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
To Insomniac: Riku provided Kairi with a keyblade, the infamous "gayblade", and he already had the Way to Dawn, meaning that he got into his hands a second keyblade, so its possible to be given another keyblade.

Dual- Wielding doesn't consist of using to different Keyblades. It's more like splitting one Keyblade into two.

Whats stopping Xion from saying lets say FENRIR and using it?
Nothing its a keyblade she has Soras ability to wield the keyblade just like Roxas.
Just as Repliku has the ability to wield the soul eater AND DARKNESS,

That's assuming Xion even had the ability to use Keychains, from what we saw she only had access to one Keyblade. I'm sure that if she really had the ability to she would have used Ultima Weapon as opposed to the default Keyblade form Kingdom Key. Repliku used the Soul Eater and Darkness because Riku used the Soul Eater and Darkness, because like I said earlier a Replika can't exceed the capabilities of the person they're Replicating. meaning the weapons and abilities that Ven uses are the weapons and abilities that Vanitas can use if he is his Replika. That doesn't seem to be the case though, because Vanitas has abilities and a weapon that Ven himself doesn't.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

You still neglect the issue.
If you have the power to wield, hypothetically whats stoping you from using any keyblade?

IE: Riku using Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back